Thread: Guess who's going to WDW for Epcot's 40th?

Default Guess who's going to WDW for Epcot's 40th?

Me! I'm staying at SSR on rented points from my brother and SIL. It's my first time there--the walkway to Disney springs sealed it for me.
    I bought a four-day park hopper when you could get genie+ added, and then I got off the waitlist for two days.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Me! I'm staying at SSR on rented points from my brother and SIL. It's my first time there--the walkway to Disney springs sealed it for me.
    I bought a four-day park hopper when you could get genie+ added, and then I got off the waitlist for two days.
    How fun!! SSR is where we own most of our points. SG and i are going late October to hit both Halloween and Christmas decorations in the same trip. Plus have some Food and Wine foods when it is not 100 degrees like it will be when we are there next month. lol

I'm wondering what they will do for EPCOT's anniversary. I've heard so little so far. But given how much they do for just about every other tiny milestone, I am sure it will be awesome. Especially some light shows on Spaceship Earth.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs