Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Changes to Surveys

Default Big Changes to Surveys

One of the networks that we work with is completely redoing a lot of their survey routers and one of them will allow us to show inventory, length and payouts for individual survey opportunities.

The first big change will be adding "Sample Cube Direct Router." Next will be adding various Opinion Capital Routers that each pay different rates depending on length. The last part will be adding that new page with the listing of available offers.

This is the network that you are currently getting Samplicious and RewardTV through. I am not sure if they will discontinue those two in favor of the new ones or if they will run all of them.

I'm not loving the numbers I am seeing for these new surveys in their system so I am going to follow up with them before I add them to SR. But they seem very confident that these are going to be much better than the existing surveys and are really proud of the new system. So we shall see!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So I added an Opinion Capital and the Sample Cube to the Offers page. They can be done an unlimited number of times each. If I start seeing credits come through for them, I'll go ahead and add them to the survey page.

I asked them why their conversion rates in their system look so low for both surveys and they assured me it's because of other publishers sending crappy traffic. But that if I send GOOD traffic, we should see people getting credits pretty easily. We'll see.....
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Trish when I click Opinion capital I got this

Your country is not allowed to partake in the campaign "Opinion Capital Survey Router - Quick".
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish when I click Opinion capital I got this

Your country is not allowed to partake in the campaign "Opinion Capital Survey Router - Quick".
    Hmm.... I'm getting that, too. I just added an Opinion Capital Express that is supposed to be 10 minute surveys or less. I'll work on getting their general "router" one up as well that doesn't break them down into length but just pays an average price like most of our other routers. If looks like their medium and long ones have some kind of weird "world" tag on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Hmm.... I'm getting that, too. I just added an Opinion Capital Express that is supposed to be 10 minute surveys or less. I'll work on getting their general "router" one up as well that doesn't break them down into length but just pays an average price like most of our other routers. If looks like their medium and long ones have some kind of weird "world" tag on them.
    clicked on the link for the 10 min .40 one and got this:

Create a RevenueWall account

same thing I have been getting for Samp. I completed 2 this morning and got booted at the end as DNQ. Tried later and got that.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I added an Opinion Capital and the Sample Cube to the Offers page. They can be done an unlimited number of times each. If I start seeing credits come through for them, I'll go ahead and add them to the survey page.

I asked them why their conversion rates in their system look so low for both surveys and they assured me it's because of other publishers sending crappy traffic. But that if I send GOOD traffic, we should see people getting credits pretty easily. We'll see.....
    did the Sample Cube, completed it and got a Success page! credited in just a few minutes.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-04-2022 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    did the Sample Cube, completed it and got a Success page!
    I did that one also, it credited in a couple of minutes.

I also got what Scard did the Revenue Wall register, I have done that before. Did not say not my country this time.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did that one also, it credited in a couple of minutes.

I also got what Scard did the Revenue Wall register, I have done that before. Did not say not my country this time.
    so we are supposed to set up and account with a password and all for Revenue Wall? I did not do that.

I did that quite a while ago, I think it was when we first got Samp, it made me do it again, I just did it again, I got a emial conformation the first time I did it, I check did not get that today. I think you have to do that to get into there surveys.
    Jtowner

I think a lot of these companies are going to a system where they track you--for a couple of reasons. One, they can cut down on fraud. But two, they don't have to ask some of the demographics questions over and over again. i think we are going to see more of that in the coming months.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs