Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Changes to Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think a lot of these companies are going to a system where they track you--for a couple of reasons. One, they can cut down on fraud. But two, they don't have to ask some of the demographics questions over and over again. i think we are going to see more of that in the coming months.
    thanks, I am always leery to register for something in case they might be able to take my surveys away from SR.
    where should I register, on the stop light page or the Offers page?

[QUOTE=SCard;396718]thanks, I am always leery to register for something in case they might be able to take my surveys away from SR.
    where should I register, on the stop light page or the Offers page?[/QU

When you clock on the survey for the 1st time, it will make you register, confirmed your email, then each time when trying the survey you will have to sign it. Not easy to do these surveys anymore Samp is now on the same router, tried it for quite a while went in circle and still nothing
    Jtowner

I finally got a Samp today, it took a long time to get one, new ending page

You are awesome!
    Congratulations on making it all the way to the end! Your account will be credited once we receive confirmation of your complete.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

You are awesome!
    Congratulations on making it all the way to the end! Your account will be credited once we receive confirmation of your complete.
    I got a Opinion got the same ending.

You are awesome!
    Jtowner

You are awesome!
    I registered and got right into one this afternoon, it credited pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I registered and got right into one this afternoon, it credited pretty quickly.
    I was trying this morning, could be be afternoon is better for these new ones
    Jtowner

Trish, I did a second opinion last evening and it did not credt, I did get congrts page, I was thinking it was not set up to do more than one, I finished it at 5:30.
    Jtowner

Trish, I did a second opinion last evening and it did not credt, I did get congrts page, I was thinking it was not set up to do more than one, I finished it at 5:30.
    I am seeing these come through pretty well. I didn't change anything in your account. Are you still missing one?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am seeing these come through pretty well. I didn't change anything in your account. Are you still missing one?
    Yes the one I mentioned in this post, I did not try another one after that.
    Jtowner

So we spent the last month setting up and getting approval for the new survey system that they said was going to be so great. I tried for an hour last night and only got one survey. And they gave me a message at the end of the survey that I failed a security check! So I am going to have a conversation with them before I give our members access to the page because so far, I am not impressed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs