Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

Default RevenueWall Testing

We aren't adding this to the site yet because it definitely has some things to work through. But it is ready to test!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

If you are already signed up with them through another site, you will need to use the same email address when you click through Sunshine Reward's link. It should open you to a new window.

I've been testing it with mixed results. Supposedly the more you use it, the more it gets to know you and you will match for surveys easier. I have gotten credits for all of them that I have successfully completed, but they do take awhile for me to qualify still. Hopefully that amount of time continues to go down as I take more of them.

You can see on your Offerwall under "Activity" any surveys you complete. If they have NOT hit your SR account within an hour, it's likely because you have not verified your account yet (there will be a blue popup at the top of the screen that tells you that you need to click to verify your email address). As soon as you verify, all of your credits will come through your SR account.

It seems like they are using a lot of different routers. I will say that I set the payout amount to a much higher percentage than any of the other surveys we run because I know it's taking a little time to qualify.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's different. Not sure if it's better yet?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

tried a couple, skipped the very low value ones. No luck. Ended up in 2 others: old Dynata date or birth page and Peanut labs, go out of both I don't dare do those.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried a couple, skipped the very low value ones. No luck. Ended up in 2 others: old Dynata date or birth page and Peanut labs, go out of both I don't dare do those.
    I just saw this, I already did Samp, Opinion both RW, I will wait and try it tomorrow. To many with them I think for today.
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;396754]We aren't adding this to the site yet because it definitely has some things to work through. But it is ready to test!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

If you are already signed up with them through another site, you will need to use the same email address when you click through Sunshine Reward's link. It should open you to a new window.

I've been testing it with mixed results. Supposedly the more you use it, the more it gets to know you and you will match for surveys easier. I have gotten credits for all of them that I have successfully completed, but they do take awhile for me to qualify still. Hopefully that amount of time continues to go down as I take more of them.

You can see on your Offerwall under "Activity" any surveys you complete. If they have NOT hit your SR account within an hour, it's likely because you have not verified your account yet (there will be a blue popup at the top of the screen that tells you that you need to click to verify your email address). As soon as you verify, all of your credits will come through your SR account.

It seems like they are using a lot of different routers. I will say that I set the payout amount to a much higher percentage than any of the other surveys we run because I know it's taking a little time to qualify.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's different. Not sure if it's better yet?[/QUOTE

all the ones today are .49 and under. I will check another day

all the ones today are .49 and under. I will check another day
    That's strange. I'm seeing on the "Best value surveys" page everything from .63 to 2.48. Even my "Easy surveys" page has them up to 2.19.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    That's strange. I'm seeing on the "Best value surveys" page everything from .63 to 2.48. Even my "Easy surveys" page has them up to 2.19.
    just seeing those lower value ones on all the tabs. I did Samp earlier, might that be the problem?

No surveys in Samp, or Opionion, Cube, so tried RW and all I saw was up to ..49 with times that were to long for that reward.
    Jtowner

tried this AM, all small values to did not attempt any. Cleared cookies and later tried Samp several times over a few hours. All I get is:
    We found nothing
    There are currently no surveys available for you

very rare to get that immediately and for so many hours

tried this AM, all small values to did not attempt any. Cleared cookies and later tried Samp several times over a few hours. All I get is:
    We found nothing
    There are currently no surveys available for you

very rare to get that immediately and for so many hours
    I got the same reply, from Samp, cube, and Opinion yesterday tht was a first in a while and those on RW they can just keep them
    Jtowner

Same thing today only up to .49 and no Samp again, I guess this is what they are doing now, No Opinion or Cube, that all change yesterday, it could be they made RW surveys and that is all she wrote for them. Trish do you know anything why things changed?
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-09-2022 at 02:28 PM.
    Jtowner