Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

I did 2 Cubes today and 2nd one did credit, glad to know its is okay now.
    Jtowner

I did a survey at revune wall, .48 cents got a completed screen, did not get credit for it, does anyone know how long these take to credit, it was done over a hour ago? Hard to believe all they of is that
    little reward and want a lot of your time.

Jtowner

Never did credit, so another one I can not do,
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-10-2022 at 10:03 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did a survey at revune wall, .48 cents got a completed screen, did not get credit for it, does anyone know how long these take to credit, it was done over a hour ago? Hard to believe all they of is that
    little reward and want a lot of your time.

Jtowner

Never did credit, so another one I can not do,
    Have you verified your account with them? I see a credit came in for you but it says "payment status failed"
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you verified your account with them? I see a credit came in for you but it says "payment status failed"
    I did that long time ago when we were doing Cube, opinion, what does that mean payment failed? With Dyna you sent my concern of what I get, what happens from there, do I just keep trying to get into it?
    Jtowner

I did that long time ago when we were doing Cube, opinion, what does that mean payment failed? With Dyna you sent my concern of what I get, what happens from there, do I just keep trying to get into it?
    When I go to the "Activity" tab on the top of my revenuewall, I see my two surveys that I took. One is listed with a status of "processing" and the other one says "released." Do you have anything there?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Also, I actually got a survey that shows that it was 69 cents for less than 6 minutes today. Not bad! (with this system, I can see on the back end exactly how long a survey took someone and how much it paid out)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

It said failed
    Jtowner

It said failed
    I am fairly certain that this was a tech issue because all of the credits in the last couple of days have been posting to accounts. And my side shows that you completed the survey but the "payment" failed. Which I'm thinking maybe just means the payment to OUR system. I went ahead and manually credited you if you want to try them again. The key for me has been to close out immediately if I don't qualify for one instead of letting them reroute me.

I've seen some really nice sized credits coming through for people the last couple of days now. I was one for over $2 that was only 6 minutes long come through last night.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am fairly certain that this was a tech issue because all of the credits in the last couple of days have been posting to accounts. And my side shows that you completed the survey but the "payment" failed. Which I'm thinking maybe just means the payment to OUR system. I went ahead and manually credited you if you want to try them again. The key for me has been to close out immediately if I don't qualify for one instead of letting them reroute me.

I've seen some really nice sized credits coming through for people the last couple of days now. I was one for over $2 that was only 6 minutes long come through last night.
    I saw that thank you and just did one, but it did credit for me on its own.

#3847281 Credit: New Survey Router 12/14/2022 - OCXS-86e270cd-67f6-45c6-aaa5-722bc596743 c 0.48
    Jtowner

I saw that thank you and just did one, but it did credit for me on its own.

#3847281 Credit: New Survey Router 12/14/2022 - OCXS-86e270cd-67f6-45c6-aaa5-722bc596743 c 0.48
    oh yay!! Hopefully this will be a decent new source of surveys for you through the rest of the contest since we haven't been running them for awhile.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs