Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Same thing today only up to .49 and no Samp again, I guess this is what they are doing now, No Opinion or Cube, that all change yesterday, it could be they made RW surveys and that is all she wrote for them. Trish do you know anything why things changed?
    another day with Samp has nothing, guess the regular one is gone now? had been getting most days. will try Revenue Wall. .49 cent survey was the best they had for me. Samp was 80 cents.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-10-2022 at 11:39 AM.

They did tell me that they are going to be pushing people over to their new router system over time. What I can't figure out is why you are only getting the same small surveys. I see a completely different set every time I log in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They did tell me that they are going to be pushing people over to their new router system over time. What I can't figure out is why you are only getting the same small surveys. I see a completely different set every time I log in.
    I have checked every day, all 3 types they list. Checked just now and this AM as well. 17 cents up to 48 cents.

Just noticed that Samp is green, when I try get the same nothing for you, but someone got something.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-12-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have checked every day, all 3 types they list. Checked just now and this AM as well. 17 cents up to 48 cents.

Just noticed that Samp is green, when I try get the same nothing for you, but someone got something.
    I got Samp credit tht is why it went green, not sure why it showed up, one did last week also, I figured they owed me. I see the same amounts you do Scard, early this moring it was up to .49 for like 40 minutes. Then later it was up to .49 for 10 minutes. I still let it go right on by.
    Jtowner

this morning and just now. nothing except 30 cents to 49 cents

It looks like they are also trying to push people to Sample Cube, and the numbers on that look decent. Have you tried that one lately from the Offers page?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like they are also trying to push people to Sample Cube, and the numbers on that look decent. Have you tried that one lately from the Offers page?
    tried it, got kicked out of 6 and gave up. light was red

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried it, got kicked out of 6 and gave up. light was red
    I tired a couple of times Cube and Opinion kept getting nothing for you, I am trying now that you said it, I will post a update. Its been bery slim pickings since this all started, Losing Samp to start with

I was able to get a Cube, have not been able to get that since 9/9th, it did credit .

#3842083 Credit: Sample Cube (Unlimited Each Day) 09/14/2022
    Last edited by jtowner; 09-14-2022 at 06:56 PM.
    Jtowner

completed a Sample Cube and ended up with this:

Termed
    Survey Session Has Been Terminated
    The provider terminated your session before completing the session for an reward.

does not seem like it's worth my time to do these.

That one I have not seen yet, I gotten the double dipping one, but they let me finish it then tell me that. I know how you feel
    Jtowner