Thread: New Survey Wall to Test

Default New Survey Wall to Test

I finally was able to get a credit for one of these surveys! I think trying them at the end of December was a bad plan!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/adscend.php

So this is a survey "wall" that pulls different surveys from the Adscend network. Some days they have multiple surveys. Some days I click on one and it says they don't have any for me but I go back and it is listed again an hour later.

So this is definitely a test!

I was just able to get one of the TribeNet ones. It was only .15 but it was like 5 minutes long and didn't ask any personal information. All of the surveys on this page are supposed to be better scaled to pay you for the actual time that you spend as opposed to just one flat rate. We shall see....

I haven't tried to take a survey yet. But if anyone wants to try this page and see if you get anything, you can try. Right now I am showing 4 different survey types on there (which is the most that I have seen). Be sure to note that they pay in "tokens..." which like 245 tokens = 2.45 SR credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I finally was able to get a credit for one of these surveys! I think trying them at the end of December was a bad plan!

So this is a survey "wall" that pulls different surveys from the Adscend network. Some days they have multiple surveys. Some days I click on one and it says they don't have any for me but I go back and it is listed again an hour later.

I was just able to get one of the TribeNet ones. It was only .15 but it was like 5 minutes long and didn't ask any personal information. All of the surveys on this page are supposed to be better scaled to pay you for the actual time that you spend as opposed to just one flat rate. We shall see....

I haven't tried to take a survey yet. But if anyone wants to try this page and see if you get anything, you can try. Right now I am showing 4 different survey types on there (which is the most that I have seen). Be sure to note that they pay in "tokens..." which like 245 tokens = 2.45 SR credits.
    Also, I haven't tried the Opeepl one today, but the conversion rate listed in their network is really high.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Also, I haven't tried the Opeepl one today, but the conversion rate listed in their network is really high.
    just did one, was not too long and credited pretty quickly:

#3862973 Credit: Adscend Wall Surveys 0.78 Credits 01/12/2024 Paid

I'm 99% sure that these should just keep crediting no matter how many you do from the page. If that doesn't happen, let me know and I will look!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I can't find where to put this so doing it here.
    I had several YS credits in my account today. Wondering if this goes back to some of the ones I was getting the error at the end in the last couple of months.

If you contacting your rep was the reason for the back credits, Thank you!

I'm 99% sure that these should just keep crediting no matter how many you do from the page. If that doesn't happen, let me know and I will look!
    I just saw this. I tried one and like Scard said very easy to complete and get credit for, I still am getting database error but it does post the message.

After first one, then got tough, went to Your, then Dyna, then Samplious which turn out to be very long, for now I will wait until later and get back to what we do have
    I did rone under Rom rest keep try new one, it was 20 minutes long I got .22 I am done with that one
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-13-2024 at 11:33 AM.
    Jtowner

got one, then nothing for 2 days I think.
    tried a few times today and got:

Sorry, this offer isn't available to you.

was this just a one time thing for now?

These are now unlimited. I've noticed sometimes it will say there is nothing for me and then an hour later it will let me try. They definitely come and go quickly. But they are automatically loading them on their end so it's probably worth it for us to keep trying them. Especially while waiting for some of the others to come back.