Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

I have been doing them for a week and half, completed probably a dozen, but still do not see anything more than .49.

[QUOTE=SCard;397483]I have been doing them for a week and half, completed probably a dozen, but still do not see anything more than .49.[/QUO

I agree same for me, no higher than .49
    Jtowner

I have been doing them now for over 3 weeks. completed at least 12-15 and still nothing over .49 on my list. Just did one that said would be 7 minutes for .49, it was 20.
    not sure why I am not seeing better value ones

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have been doing them now for over 3 weeks. completed at least 12-15 and still nothing over .49 on my list. Just did one that said would be 7 minutes for .49, it was 20.
    not sure why I am not seeing better value ones
    Its the same for me, never over .49 tried yesterday and it said 3 minutes, started it and I knew it was going well over 20 minutes I stopped not doing that, I do not think it will change it seems to stay the same, and
    the time frames are mostly wrong.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-08-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Its the same for me, never over .49 tried yesterday and it said 3 minutes, started it and I knew it was going well over 20 minutes I stopped not doing that, I do not think it will change it seems to stay the same, and
    the time frames are mostly wrong.
    I did the longer one and got credit. Just don't see what more I can do to get the higher value ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did the longer one and got credit. Just don't see what more I can do to get the higher value ones.
    My thoughts if that is not going to change at all
    Jtowner

So this is what they say about the surveys. It may be they are picking up some stuff from surveys you are taking through other routers as well?

"Yes, surveys are very dynamic, there is a lot that goes into who sees surveys.. Country, Age, Gender, and zip code/region are only the most basic. The demand is very much based on what the companies are looking for.

Then we have more advanced qualification questions, that we would ask a respondent to answer before presenting a survey. Based on the answer depends on what surveys they see. A question is not limited to just a single survey but used for any survey requiring that exact question or similar questions. This why answering questions truthfully is critical to having the most opportunities/and/or best chance at actually earning the reward.

Then after prequalifying them for any survey, comes down to their IP, History with US directly or within our supplier?s ecosystem."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs