We aren't adding this to the site yet because it definitely has some things to work through. But it is ready to test!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/revenuewall.php

If you are already signed up with them through another site, you will need to use the same email address when you click through Sunshine Reward's link. It should open you to a new window.

I've been testing it with mixed results. Supposedly the more you use it, the more it gets to know you and you will match for surveys easier. I have gotten credits for all of them that I have successfully completed, but they do take awhile for me to qualify still. Hopefully that amount of time continues to go down as I take more of them.

You can see on your Offerwall under "Activity" any surveys you complete. If they have NOT hit your SR account within an hour, it's likely because you have not verified your account yet (there will be a blue popup at the top of the screen that tells you that you need to click to verify your email address). As soon as you verify, all of your credits will come through your SR account.

It seems like they are using a lot of different routers. I will say that I set the payout amount to a much higher percentage than any of the other surveys we run because I know it's taking a little time to qualify.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's different. Not sure if it's better yet?