Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RevenueWall Testing

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    oh yay!! Hopefully this will be a decent new source of surveys for you through the rest of the contest since we haven't been running them for awhile.
    It is good to have something to do, it seems to be Specturm is changing I was always able to get one everyday, the last week, its saying sorry you do not quality as soon as you try it

Have you heard anything about them?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It is good to have something to do, it seems to be Specturm is changing I was always able to get one everyday, the last week, its saying sorry you do not quality as soon as you try it

Have you heard anything about them?
    I'm still seeing credits come in for them. Not a ton, but not much different than before. Last one was yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I saw that it turned yellow last night, so someone got one
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm still seeing credits come in for them. Not a ton, but not much different than before. Last one was yesterday.
    I am still getting Spectrum, lots more work as they have more demo questions that often send me into Dynata.
    Have always gotten "sorry you do not qualify a lot" end of the year is coming, understandable that they are running out of surveys.

Revenue Wall I have never seen anything more than .45 or .49 ones, not worth the time and effort for ones with such low values.
    Nice if others are getting some good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am still getting Spectrum, lots more work as they have more demo questions that often send me into Dynata.
    Have always gotten "sorry you do not qualify a lot" end of the year is coming, understandable that they are running out of surveys.

Revenue Wall I have never seen anything more than .45 or .49 ones, not worth the time and effort for ones with such low values.
    Nice if others are getting some good ones.
    Spectrum I was able to get one this morning, RW is the same for me not over .49
    Jtowner

Spectrum I was able to get one this morning, RW is the same for me not over .49
    I wonder as you take more if you will get more opportunities that pay higher and that's how other people are getting the bigger payouts?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I still am have no higher amounts than .49 cents and like Scard said much longer times frames.
    Jtowner

I still am have no higher amounts than .49 cents and like Scard said much longer times frames.
    I tried again today as there are pretty much no surveys other than Dynata for me to try. Still nothing more than .49 cents and getting kicked out of more than before. Just not worth it to do 15+ minute surveys for .31 and less.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I tried again today as there are pretty much no surveys other than Dynata for me to try. Still nothing more than .49 cents and getting kicked out of more than before. Just not worth it to do 15+ minute surveys for .31 and less.
    I did one for .45 said 5 minutes, it turned out to be almost 20 minutes, went from Sayso router with all the questions, then to Ispos that is never short, I say just be honest about the time, could be doing that just not to pay under .50
    What a rip off, I am missing Sayso, Spectrum, then I get the Spectrum router on new one from Innovatemr so you know its working. I did not mind all the times I had to fill in same info in Spectrum for .90 it was okay, not for .50,
    same with Sayso for very low amounts.
    Jtowner

I did one for .45 said 5 minutes, it turned out to be almost 20 minutes, went from Sayso router with all the questions, then to Ispos that is never short, I say just be honest about the time, could be doing that just not to pay under .50
    What a rip off, I am missing Sayso, Spectrum, then I get the Spectrum router on new one from Innovatemr so you know its working. I did not mind all the times I had to fill in same info in Spectrum for .90 it was okay, not for .50,
    same with Sayso for very low amounts.
    similar experience every day, just clicked into the highest value I have as an option (.49) said 5 minutes, took me into a survey that said 25 minutes. so few surveys that I can even get into or get credit for anymore but that is not enough $$ for 25 minutes.