Thread: Spectrum Router Issues

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So many of these survey companies are now instituting REALLY tight security measures. In fact, so tight that I am thinking of pulling a couple of them because it seems like no one is qualifying for them at all. Dynata seems to be performing best, followed by Opinion Network (for those who aren't blocked from it). Your Surveys seems to go a few days great then a few days off. RevenueWall is working really well for a half dozen people, but I haven't been able to get them to respond to any emails in about 6 months about paying me, so I am a little afraid of pushing them very much. It feels like a yucky survey time, but I am still looking for new ones every week!
    Dynata was odd from October until right after Christmas, got in to do the 4 3-4 days/week but no rhyme or reason to which days. Since the end of the year, have been able to get Dynata 4 most every day but I am extremely careful not to do any of their surveys through another SR survey; I close the tab as fast as I can. Spectrum sends me into Dynata quite often

YS I have not been able to get much this week even though it is green most days.
    Not as much luck as with .80 Say so. green over the weekend, I can never get in. Today I tried this morning got "We can't find a match";never got into a survey. Just tried again, and the same thing; it is green.

I know how tough it is the 1st quarter to get anything so Dynata is where I start every day.
    thanks for looking for more opportunties.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-07-2023 at 05:00 PM.