Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spectrum Router Issues

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So many of these survey companies are now instituting REALLY tight security measures. In fact, so tight that I am thinking of pulling a couple of them because it seems like no one is qualifying for them at all. Dynata seems to be performing best, followed by Opinion Network (for those who aren't blocked from it). Your Surveys seems to go a few days great then a few days off. RevenueWall is working really well for a half dozen people, but I haven't been able to get them to respond to any emails in about 6 months about paying me, so I am a little afraid of pushing them very much. It feels like a yucky survey time, but I am still looking for new ones every week!
    Dynata was odd from October until right after Christmas, got in to do the 4 3-4 days/week but no rhyme or reason to which days. Since the end of the year, have been able to get Dynata 4 most every day but I am extremely careful not to do any of their surveys through another SR survey; I close the tab as fast as I can. Spectrum sends me into Dynata quite often

YS I have not been able to get much this week even though it is green most days.
    Not as much luck as with .80 Say so. green over the weekend, I can never get in. Today I tried this morning got "We can't find a match";never got into a survey. Just tried again, and the same thing; it is green.

I know how tough it is the 1st quarter to get anything so Dynata is where I start every day.
    thanks for looking for more opportunties.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-07-2023 at 05:00 PM.

wondering if Spectrum is gone. I had been getting it several days a week in February. Monday the 27th I got into the page with the demo questions a few times, never got into any surveys. since then nothing but: Sorry, you have not qualified.Status: 20

Also in February starting seeing Spectrum show up in Sample Champ. Now it's there (Spectrum demo questions) several times every day.

The network does still list it as an active offer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The network does still list it as an active offer.
    thanks, I will keep trying.

Where I could get it everday all I get for the last couple of weeks is sorry you do not qualify no questions, when its in Champ goes right back to router does not even do anything. Best one and now nothing.
    Jtowner

Last time I could even get questions was 1-28th, keep trying on and off, today after all of this time there were the questions again, I just do not get it why that was and why all of a sudden I can do them an it did credit. Same with Dyna could not get into a survey kept giving me no surveys or error page, then the beginning of this month it let me in again. Any ideas?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Last time I could even get questions was 1-28th, keep trying on and off, today after all of this time there were the questions again, I just do not get it why that was and why all of a sudden I can do them an it did credit. Same with Dyna could not get into a survey kept giving me no surveys or error page, then the beginning of this month it let me in again. Any ideas?
    It is still listed as active in the network but has fallen below Dynata, SaySo, and Sample Champs for sure this month. I think it all just comes down to the deals that each company manages to make because they have sales people out trying to sign on brands to take surveys. If the sales people are out on leave or have a bad month, they get less surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was never able to get Spectrum every day as you had said earlier. Last time I was able to answer any questions was the end of February so looks like your time out started a month before me.

Dynata I have had a lot of trouble since the summer of 2020, most of the time I did not know why I was locked out but eventually it resolved itself.
    Hope I don't jinx myself, but now that I am diligent about not doing Dynata, SSI, I forget the name of the 3rd one through any other SR survey company, have been OK with Dynata. Soon as I see one of those I close out the tab ASAP.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-22-2023 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I was never able to get Spectrum every day as you had said earlier. Last time I was able to answer any questions was the end of February so looks like your time out started a month before me.

Dynata I have had a lot of trouble since the summer of 2020, most of the time I did not know why I was locked out but eventually it resolved itself.
    Hope I don't jinx myself, but now that I am diligent about not doing Dynata, SSI, I forget the name of the 3rd one through any other SR survey company, have been OK with Dynata. Soon as I see one of those I close out the tab ASAP.
    Thanks for responding, I tried today, had 3 different pages of questions never had that before, and after all of that I get the sorry you do not qualify.
    Jtowner

Thanks for responding, I tried today, had 3 different pages of questions never had that before, and after all of that I get the sorry you do not qualify.
    got this right away: Sorry, you have not qualified

same as every day for over 3 weeks.