Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spectrum Router Issues

Hybrid View

Default Spectrum Router Issues

completed one today on home product purchases, my questions were on door sweeps and those cans of spray foam to seal gaps; have never taken this survey or anyone like this before. at the end got this:

Your response for this survey has already already been recorded.

Please do not attempt to retake the survey or use the browser back button.

Each attempt is logged.

The tab at the top of my browser says "repeat".

it did credit on the 2nd hour. strange, but I'll take it!
    Last edited by SCard; 09-10-2022 at 08:17 AM.

I did that one yesterday, it finally did credit, Just never know anymore, I had that with Samp saying I was double dipping, never did that survey before either.
    Jtowner

I completed one before 10a, it did not credit, someone got one, so is there something up with it again today, can you check Trish?
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed one before 10a, it did not credit, someone got one, so is there something up with it again today, can you check Trish?
    I got credit for the one I completed before 8AM.

little different from them the last few days, odd error messages at the end but did get credit. Also completed 2 that sent me back to do another survey or said I did not qualify; not sure I have seen that before

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I got credit for the one I completed before 8AM.

little different from them the last few days, odd error messages at the end but did get credit. Also completed 2 that sent me back to do another survey or said I did not qualify; not sure I have seen that before
    I do see some changes this week, I noticed in in early am, when I did around 9:30 it went from your, to Samp, to Nfo, for a survey, what I did not notice on the ending page was do not quality. Never saw that. I just finished one that I got the complete page, it went through just Your, I think when Samp router gets into it, it does not turn out well, but it does work with Cash In surveys.
    Specturm did credit for me, that got by me, had my plummer in the house distracted I guess.
    Jtowner

the last 7 days or so Spectrum is sending me into Dynata/Peanut Labs over and over again every day. I try to avoid doing those 2 through any other survey but it's becoming harder and harder to avoid with all the times I am directed there. I do exit out as fast as I can

I wonder if they are putting less of their own surveys into this now because they want people using that special revenuehut page they created for us? (that I haven't had much luck with so far)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if they are putting less of their own surveys into this now because they want people using that special revenuehut page they created for us? (that I haven't had much luck with so far)

I do these in the 8A hour, most times I am been getting one from Spectrum without using your as a router, love that. Maybe if your did them later in am the same wouold be for you, I have not gotten one in Dya for a while now with them
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I do these in the 8A hour, most times I am been getting one from Spectrum without using your as a router, love that. Maybe if your did them later in am the same wouold be for you, I have not gotten one in Dya for a while now with them
    I sometimes try the 8AM hour,still the same thing. started towards the end of last month and just keeps getting more and more prevalent. Got 2 this week after 9PM and this AM ~ 7AM got one right away. hoping things will improve.

completed a very long (25 min+) Spectrum today and ended up with:
    Your survey has already been submitted. Thank you.
    no credit

yesterday completed one and got kicked back to do another one.

2 days in a row. completed surveys. did not used to happen with them.
    mostly getting sent into Dynata/Peanut lab over and over.......
    Last edited by SCard; 12-05-2022 at 10:49 AM.