Thread: New Survey to Test: Opeepl Survey Test

Default New Survey to Test: Opeepl Survey Test

I don't know anything about this one, but the payout isn't bad. They may route you through other companies. But it's at least something to try while we are looking for new options to replace Spectrum. It's on the Offers page right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I tried last night, sent me into a few but did not get into any. Not a good day for me with surveys yesterday, did not even get into a single one.

Will try this one again.

When you get that router edgesurvey.innovatemr.net, I find all it does is send you to LRW which always has nothing at least for me, it was a water of time, I will pass on that, thanks for trying
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    When you get that router edgesurvey.innovatemr.net, I find all it does is send you to LRW which always has nothing at least for me, it was a water of time, I will pass on that, thanks for trying
    have tried every day, having the same experience, first edgesurvey, then into LRW, I get kicked out, end up back in LRW which then tells me I have a survey in progress, which I do not.

I had the same thing yesterday, round and round and booted , not worth the time for me
    Jtowner

today, no Dynata, no Sample Champ, no Your Survey, no One Opinion so thought I would give this another try. No luck, pretty much the same as the previous attempts

Dyna for me is 2 off one on, its been that way all month, terrible month for surveys, I did not even try to do that it took me in circles not willing to waste my time.
    Jtowner