Thread: ITC

Default ITC

Since we have nothing much t do, Inever had good luck with ITC I treid yesterday not a good outcome, today I did it got survey roundtable, if you dont get this dont waste your time, it nees this to work right, anyway it did credit.

This is how it will end to work, just in case never seen it like me.

Thank you for your participation and sharing your opinions with us! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. You may close your browser window now.
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-14-2023 at 10:27 AM.
    Jtowner

I decided to try this again, did not credit in January the 2 times I completed it, it used to be .90 well it did credit but dropped to .70 just to let everyone know that.
    Jtowner

saw it was green, tried it, no luck. same today
    thanks for the info

I spoke to soon, did one today and it did not credit, its more off than on, not sure what the issue is with them

You completed this survey. Would you like to try to qualify for another survey?
    Jtowner

I gave this another chance, since CPX now keeps having these to complete, which I get booted, I did it completed it and no credit, do not understand never had this problem through end of last year.

I had a idea to try it in another browser other than Chrome, used FF still no credit again. Is they a way you have to contact them Trish?, never was liked this last year/

You completed this survey. Would you like to try to qualify for another survey?
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-13-2024 at 04:20 PM.
    Jtowner