Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90

Thread: New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    [QUOTE=SCard;397520]completed one at 5:53PM, and no credit after 2 hours.
    was IPSOS, got the correct page at the end.

    not a good way to start the Holiday Contest.

    Not sure what to do today as Sample Champ only allows a new survey every 24 hours. Completed it yesterday at 5:53PM but they did not give me credit. Today (Thursday) what time am I eligible?[/QU

    I did champ yesterday morning and it was Global and very long and it did not credit either. They never make up credits.
    Jtowner

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Champ did not credit again today, I thought it would of been corrected today, Trish do you see anything on this one for not crediting? Got the same ending.


    Thanks for attempting the survey
    Jtowner

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Champ did not credit again today, I thought it would of been corrected today, Trish do you see anything on this one for not crediting? Got the same ending.


    Thanks for attempting the survey
    thanks for posting, I will avoid it. that is the same ending I got yesterday

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for posting, I will avoid it. that is the same ending I got yesterday
    Not happy with missing the credit 2 days in a row, and of course it would happened when we are working for the contest goals.
    Jtowner

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Both mine credited, how di that happen, does not look like it was a manuel credit, that Trish will do it times. Scard did your credit?
    Jtowner

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Both mine credited, how di that happen, does not look like it was a manuel credit, that Trish will do it times. Scard did your credit?
    yes, the one from yesterday,
    I will try another later today,

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,624

    Default

    So it looks like these credits DO catch up when they drop at first.

    I've just updated the site so that you can do up to 10 of these a day. You just have to go back and click on the link again each time instead of rolling from one survey into the next. If you try more than one in a day, let me know how they credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

    Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So it looks like these credits DO catch up when they drop at first.

    I've just updated the site so that you can do up to 10 of these a day. You just have to go back and click on the link again each time instead of rolling from one survey into the next. If you try more than one in a day, let me know how they credit.
    good news, I will try for more than 1 tomorrow. Should be a lot easier not having to wait for the 24 hours to be up.
    thanks

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    tried twice this morning, did not get into anything yet.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    tried twice this morning, did not get into anything yet.
    I completed one and I will try again, missed out of to many of them with the constraints on the time frame for them

    I just did another one that was not long, I will post about it after I returned from swimming.


    Trish, the 2nd Champ did not credit just checked it. I did go back to the link and start it again.It was around 11:15 am
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-20-2023 at 06:49 PM.
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •