Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

thanks!

did another one, completed it, kicked me back to do another one. Now taking me to Dynata.

thought yesterday was between 3-4PM
    Last edited by SCard; 11-17-2022 at 05:04 PM.

just an update, completed one at 4:30PM, got the correct ending page and it credited.Guess I need to write down what time they credit.

I have been writing down the time I complete these so I can make sure I am not trying too soon the next day, and had been working.

Yesterday, finished one at 8:50AM, today did not start until around 9AM, completed one and did not go to the completion page, so no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have been writing down the time I complete these so I can make sure I am not trying too soon the next day, and had been working.

Yesterday, finished one at 8:50AM, today did not start until around 9AM, completed one and did not go to the completion page, so no credit.
    Did you do another one later or did the credit eventually come through? I see one in there for you for yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

yesterday was fine. Today the first one, did not go back to the completion page. Did another that I completed around 9:35AM and it did credit. trying to figure out if it's 24 hours from when you finish one the day before or 24 hours from when it actually credits?

[QUOTE=SCard;396983]yesterday was fine. Today the first one, did not go back to the completion page. Did another that I completed around 9:35AM and it did credit. trying to figure out if it's 24 hours from when you finish one the day before or 24 hours from when it actually credits?[/Q

If you do not get a completion page, then it should look fo another survey, then you know, the 24hr thing is not a reason for not crediting, without the end page it does not credit.
    Jtowner

I completed Champ and first time did not credit, ot was right before 0a, thught maybe 2nd hour did not credit then either
    Jtowner

Champ did credit today, no credit from yesterday.
    Jtowner

turned green late yesterday afternoon. Since then all I get is:
    Thank you for participating in this survey.
    Unfortunately you did not qualify based on your answers.

or sent to Dynata.

there are not enough demo questions to disqualify me in some way and I answer the same very time.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-08-2022 at 01:51 PM.