Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champ

Default Champ

I completed a Champ at 10:42 when I just checked for credit, I was logged out of Chrome, not sure why it does that, it does not happen often so I forget to go back before I submit and make sure I am in. Trish can you check for a credit that was not logged in, to hard to get them now not to credit. Thank you.
    Jtowner

Sample Champ is not working, I am getting this message for a while now:

Hmmm… can't reach this pageCheck if there is a typo in uniflow.unimrktresponse.net.

tried both browsers, no luck and my internet connection is fine.
    Light is green so must have worked earlier today.

worked this morning

Did not credit today for me the site was down overr a hour this moring, then Cube was not moving off of the demo page then it did, mine did not credit but I see the light is green, I guess my timing was off bad months. I find I am getting tired of it now.
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-15-2023 at 06:35 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Did not credit today for me the site was down overr a hour this moring, then Cube was not moving off of the demo page then it did, mine did not credit but I see the light is green, I guess my timing was off bad months. I find I am getting tired of it now.
    I did some this morning and then took a break, when I came back I noticed the site was down.

I could not do Sample Champ until after 3:30PM; attempted a little after that and completed one and it did credit after 4PM. I have more trouble getting into Sample Champ than any other survey. sends me into SSI/Dynata which I will not do and recently into Spectrum. Some days after trying over and over, I just give up.

I don't know what Cube is, I don't do that one.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I did some this morning and then took a break, when I came back I noticed the site was down.

I could not do Sample Champ until after 3:30PM; attempted a little after that and completed one and it did credit after 4PM. I have more trouble getting into Sample Champ than any other survey. sends me into SSI/Dynata which I will not do and recently into Spectrum. Some days after trying over and over, I just give up.

I don't know what Cube is, I don't do that one.
    I said the wrong name, I meant champ
    Jtowner

I did a Champ and it did not credit today, from previous experince it will not credit now.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did a Champ and it did not credit today, from previous experince it will not credit now.
    took a while, completed one at 3:51PM and it did credit

Mine was this morning, they must of fixed it, no point taking another it would not credit, tried that before, they never give you your credit.
    Jtowner

It happend again to me Champ did not credit, 2 days in a row, Trish does it show that on your end that I did them? I was logged in I checked that.
    Jtowner