Thread: CPX Error

Default CPX Error

tried twice this AM, clicked on a survey, answered the demo questions, got the green bar and smiley face and both times ended with:

This page isn?t workingclick.cpx-research.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

reload did not work

JTowner, if you see this, I could not read your post late yesterday on the YS thread.

I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am getting the same thing, I click on it when it said error got the CPX page but each time it said I already clicked on this survey which I did not.

This is the post, I wish this forum would get fixed.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.
    Last edited by jtowner; Yesterday at 05:19 PM.
    got one around 11AM. now getting this and earlier too:

Unfortunately we cant connect to our Server.

If you have the problem permanently, please deactivate your adblocker.

I have not changed anything on my laptop with any adblocker.

I got kicked out of a SR survey company last summer. Was house sitting and did surveys there using my own laptop. Never thought about it being a problem but it was with one company; most of the others had no issues when I came back home.

Just not you, mine keeps wining up going in a circle, I thought maybe updating when I first saw it it started after 3p today, I was in there right before but getting kicked out to often, decided to wait and try again later

Its working now 5pm
    Last edited by jtowner; 02-15-2024 at 06:13 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Its working now 5pm
    got in.

Yesterday and today again I am getting nothing for your profile after the first completed survey anyone else getting in in the last 2 days?

I have been back to one and done again last 3 days, anyone else?
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-04-2024 at 12:39 PM.
    Jtowner

Same thing for several days now, after the first one can not get anymore all day long? Anyone else running into this.

Today I did one, I had clicked offer that was more than I got it used your and instead of the high amount I ended up with .40, its a issue since end of last month I am back to be only able to get one
    again, what happened that is way it is everyday, try a couple times during day same reply nothing come back in a free hours still nothing. Trish do you know why this is this way again?? No one has responded to my post so I am not sure if it is just me or not.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-08-2024 at 03:39 PM.
    Jtowner

Same thing for several days now, after the first one can not get anymore all day long? Anyone else running into this.

Today I did one, I had clicked offer that was more than I got it used your and instead of the high amount I ended up with .40, its a issue since end of last month I am back to be only able to get one
    again, what happened that is way it is everyday, try a couple times during day same reply nothing come back in a free hours still nothing. Trish do you know why this is this way again?? No one has responded to my post so I am not sure if it is just me or not.
    Jtowner

I too have had instances where I click into a higher value ($1.80), seemed to go through several surveys, completed and got .$31. would never have done one for that value.

I am able to get more than one per day, I space them out over the day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I too have had instances where I click into a higher value ($1.80), seemed to go through several surveys, completed and got .$31. would never have done one for that value.

I am able to get more than one per day, I space them out over the day.
    Then that has happened to you with the reward part, I check after several hours and still get the same replay, just like in the beggining, that was a long survey to end up with .40, and then I can not get any others. I did mine about 6a and I get this message checking just now.

unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not read your post yesterday about Your, I guess went to the next page.

Trish can not see your post when it goes to a new page the error is still there and we cannot read anyone's post at that point.

It did happen to me again today the only survey I tried stated 3.00m it ended up to be .30 only thing I got into Samp checked cookies and still .30 and then can not get another one.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-18-2024 at 09:47 AM.
    Jtowner