Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Issues

Default Survey Issues

Spectrum - was always tough to get into and I understand due to the .90 value. Since the first of the month was gotten considerably longer to get into one. Sends me into Sample Champ (Uniflow) quite often and now is sending me into Dynata over and over again every day; I won't do these through them. In the last 10 days I have been sent into 4 companies to register on their sites that look like they are competitors to SR. I did not register.

Sample Champ - sends me into Spectrum multiple times every day.

Say So .80- goes into Uniflow quite often

Just a heads up.
    Is it ok to do Spectrum and Sample Champ through other SR surveys?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Spectrum - was always tough to get into and I understand due to the .90 value. Since the first of the month was gotten considerably longer to get into one. Sends me into Sample Champ (Uniflow) quite often and now is sending me into Dynata over and over again every day; I won't do these through them. In the last 10 days I have been sent into 4 companies to register on their sites that look like they are competitors to SR. I did not register.

Sample Champ - sends me into Spectrum multiple times every day.

Say So .80- goes into Uniflow quite often

Just a heads up.
    Is it ok to do Spectrum and Sample Champ through other SR surveys?
    This is so tricky because they never tell us! The only thing that they say is that as long as you are using the same email addresses on all of the different sites, they will catch duplicates before you try to take them and then it is not fraud. The problem seems to be using different email addresses for different survey companies because then it looks intentional.

I just got a new email for a survey to test that is once a day. I'll get that up and we can give it a run!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thanks. I only use one computer, one e-mail address and only do surveys through SR except for a couple of panels for specific brands I got into through SR. Don't think I should say the name of the company.

Dynata is so particular about fraud and they have 4/day so I stay away from those except directly.

I think is must be okay to do Hyan through Specturm, this week it has gone back to Dyan for questions, then I get cut out, tdy, it went to GF, whicgh lead to LRW, which very seldom work for me, did one took over 20 minutes time frame and still said at end did not qualify. I agree Spectrum got real hard this week.The last two days have not worked out for me with them.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think is must be okay to do Hyan through Specturm, this week it has gone back to Dyan for questions, then I get cut out, tdy, it went to GF, whicgh lead to LRW, which very seldom work for me, did one took over 20 minutes time frame and still said at end did not qualify. I agree Spectrum got real hard this week.The last two days have not worked out for me with them.
    I am just not willing to risk it with Dynata as they have 4/day.

I had the same experience today with Spectrum. after that all I see is "you don't qualify."
    Last 10 days I completed 4 and got kicked back. all LRW and IPSOS, those 2 usually do not end well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am just not willing to risk it with Dynata as they have 4/day.

I had the same experience today with Spectrum. after that all I see is "you don't qualify."
    Last 10 days I completed 4 and got kicked back. all LRW and IPSOS, those 2 usually do not end well for me.
    I tried it around 2 and finally got into one and it did credit. With this one you just got to kep trying it, not LRW or Dyna
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I tried it around 2 and finally got into one and it did credit. With this one you just got to kep trying it, not LRW or Dyna
    thanks, tried 6 times, Dynata every time. done trying

becoming more prevelant:
    Say so - Sample champ, Spectrum most days, some Dynata
    Spectrum - even more Dynata every day
    ON-Dynata, Sample Champ, Spectrum (always get DNQ from those). These are new developments in the last few weeks, happening almost every day

Today no Dynata at all, but sure have had lots of opportunities to do theirs through another SR survey companies
    Last edited by SCard; 06-06-2023 at 09:27 AM.

Dyna had them this afternoon, but I have noticed they are back to all of those questions, get cut out, more and more questions to answer, same ones over and over again.Went backa to that last week.
    today was only sending me to LRW, NRG I refused to do either, they always cut you out when you are almost done, just do not do anymore.
    Jtowner

nothing for me all day except the white screen with no surveys. same thing last Saturday, never got a single one.
    Last fall for 6-7 weeks, same thing 3-4 days/week but never any pattern; then days I could not get any light was red all day.

Just irritating, I go out of my way to not do Dynata with the other survey companies, yet the others have their surveys but nothing to use to take directly.