Thread: CPX Issues

Default CPX Issues

The last two days takes all day to get into one, but the issue I have twice this I select higher higher values and end up with 39 today, so not what I choose either time. I make sure there
    is not a bunch of different cookies on my browser, I guess that is not the answer to this problem. If I could get more than one I would not go after the higher value ones.

Today for some reason was able to get another survey I picked 1.37 for 7 minutes I ended up with .13 I said this keeps happening to me this week on the completion page to rate the survey,

I prefer the surveys companys that states the reward and stick to that, then I know what I am getting this has happened to often now.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-22-2024 at 02:35 PM.
    Jtowner

I think something is wrong with CPX today, first one a did got the ending page it was complete then no amount showed up, moved to Chrome completed another to check it out, got ending page but it sould not submit, then I did get credit, now I got change for not qualitfied and did not get the change added. Anyone else today having trouble like this?
    Jtowner