Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I won, YOMD

Way to go and congrats on your win. I am going to the PO today to get stamps. Wishing all good luck, there is hope after all.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I won ears. They came today. So excited
    Congrats!

My son won a lanyard and pins last week b/c of the mail-ins.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    AND I have heard all of the DVC ownerships are gone...
    So far I've only heard that from the one who won from the Dis. And I don't think it's correct. I don't know about last year if there were 2 or 3, but she said that one won before her, then she won. She said she won for LAST year's mail-ins. So that's 2/2 or 2/3 of last year's entries. Then it's been said that ONE person has won for this year, and the 2008 info clearly says that there are two DVC prizes!

So I'm holding onto hope, b/c it doesn't make sense that they are all gone for this year, with only one person winning for this year's contest.

Also, the lanyard my son got is, according to sources in the know, *last year's* lanyard. I barely remember sending any in for last year, but if it is last year's (people winning this year have gotten blue lanyards; his is grey) that means they are just barely starting on sending things out.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Congratulations....it's exciting isn't it? Do they still make you sign for the package, like it's some really expensive item? I won twice last year, the lanyard and then the hat and the first time it came, I thought I had won something really, really big! I have a curio with all Disney stuff in it and that is where I display my YOMD prizes.
    DS's lanyard was sent by USPS, and was just sitting in our (locked) apartment mailbox, no signing needed!
    Sunshine Rewards