Thread: M n' C - How are you??

Default M n' C - How are you??

You're MIA and I'm wondering how your back is doing? Hope the heat and ibuprofin is helping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    You're MIA and I'm wondering how your back is doing? Hope the heat and ibuprofin is helping.
    She blogged a bit back that work has been busy, so her absence may not be related to her health.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm here just not posting as much as I was before. No worries. Back is healing I even made it to the gym tonight for a walk (no weights or running).

But alas work is crazy. I found out today that I have basically tomorrow, monday and tuesday to get my peeps up to speed and knock out an entire quarter review. Numbers are not even solid right now!!! On top of that I have 2 other audits to wrap up by Wednesday and 5 performance evaluations (bleh!) due by the 13th. I hate having responsibility at work! So give me till May 9th and I should be back in full swing around here
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad to hear the back is healing. Hang in there with work and take one day at a time - May 9th WILL come.
    Sunshine Rewards

Catherine I hope that work's craziness calms down enough to let you get everything done.........and May 9th comes quick so you can play.
    Miss you
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards