Thread: Disney on Travel Channel--Friday 4/25

Default Disney on Travel Channel--Sunday 4/27 at 9am

SUNDAY APRIL 27TH AT 9 AM.....TRAVEL CHANNEL

Disney: On a Dime

Disney on a Dime shreds any misconceptions that a Disney World vacation is too expensive for the average family to afford! The show follows the experience of three different families on how to make a Disney World dream vacation fit within their budget.

just a fyi
    Last edited by Pooh's Pal; 04-27-2008 at 08:28 AM.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I am all DVRed up! Thanks for the reminder!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Got the DVR set! From the previews, it looks like a good one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just a little Disney bump

this was on Friday night at 9pm....but I just noticed it's on again at 9am today...Sunday, great for those that did not catch it on Friday.

I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

DARN missed it again! I didn't read all the posts last night. Off to see if it is on again...
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

ok still looking but right now is Disney Splurge! and then at 11 is Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites.

ETA can't find Disney on a Dime on the site that somebody puts up with all disney shows. AAHHH hate missing one!
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 04-27-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

i'm watching disney splurge now but i cant wait for samantha brown show

I just watched it on DVR and it wasn't really any secrets to do Disney on a Dime but rather, not on a splurge.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

These two show just crack me up. First off on the Disney Splurge I can do that no problem if I was only staying one night too. Try stretching it out a little bit and stay maybe 2 or 3 nights. Then on the dime one I did my own math for the time they went and found that I could have saved a ton more. I love watching them though. They are just to funny sometimes.

Kim

i watched the disney on a dime show. and i too laughed thru it. instead of staying for 2 or 3 nites in the cabin, i could have stayed a week in a value. lol

also i would not be paying that kind of money to play frisbie. lol

can you really do the pontoon boat on a dime? i know our wishes cruise cost more than a dime.

it was kind of fun watching though, as i sat here with lacy, as she kept saying, "hey i saw that/i went there" and i was getting excited about our june trip.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.