Page 24 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711
    Update: I just tried to do another one and it says that I've exceeded the daily survey limit. I hope that means that the credit will go through.
    That is good to know, thanks!! I just had my DH do one, it was about work clothes and he cranked all the way through it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent
    I just completed one on sunflower seeds and it was 5 minutes long. Nice.

Geesh......lucky you. I never get short ones like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711
    My DH tried too and got the same message. Does anyone know the age minimum? I haven't had my DD12 try one yet because I thought she'd be too young. I'm trying so hard to make the 25 survey bonus, with my luck I'll be one short!
    The age limit is 13.

*This service is brought to you by Greenfield Online. Your privacy is valued; your information will be used for research purposes only. No purchase necessary.

You must be a US resident 13 years or older to enter and participate. For more information, please read Greenfield Online's Privacy Policy and Greenfield Online's Sweepstakes Rules.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

On the survey page, my total for June is not right. I've been credited for 3 surveys and it says 2.

I just want to say, after today, I am 0-16 for June Survey's. I even try with my sons computer and put his info in and can never complete a survey. Sometimes I feel like the Survey is a golden ticket-chances are pretty slim.

Anyone else having trouble with surveys today? I just completed a survey on Walmart - it said thank you for completing the survey and then it returned me to the SR page and said I didn't qualify??? Huh?? Yesterday I tried to do a survey and it kept saying I'd exceeded the number of surveys I could do???

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Default Again Survey ?

Has anyone had any luck with getting a survey today? Sat.
    I've been trying all day and nothing. Anyone else.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

I was in the middle of a healthcare today and got a white screen with the message: "Internal error - contact customer support."

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Has anyone been told they don't qualify because they promise to give honest answers?!

Geez!!!!! A few times today I tried to take surveys and when the first question was "Do you agree to give honest answers, blah, blah, blah" I clicked on "Yes, I agree to provide honest answers....." Guess what???? I was instantly disqualified!!! Do they want us to lie? Or is this just a fluky survey? I wish I paid attention to http address so I could have cut and pasted it.

I guess I should be happy they don't wait after 20 minutes to tell me I'm disqualified, I just think it's funny that agreeing to provide honest answers is the reason I'm being disqualified!

Of course, I don't find not being able to take a survey as funny. Maybe I should answer the opposite the next time I get this and see what happens! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

That has happened to me a couple of times. The surveys are driving me crazy this month. I usually don't have much trouble, but it seems like now I can never qualify.

Jenn

Having trouble with surveys this morning (1:30 AM). Can't get beyond the info page. I have been trying for over half an hour but no luck. I've already missed two surveys (one due to Greenfield's maintenance) and can't afford to miss another one with 14 days still left in the month.

Ok I just logged in this morning to do my daily survey and again it says - you've already exceeded the survey limit???? I didn't even do one yet today or even try to do one. The same thing happened to me on Friday. ARRGGHHH! Now I'm out two days of surveys that I could have completed for the contest.