Page 187 of 546 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

FINALLY FINALLY!! I finally got my 25th one! Now I can relax until the 1st of September
    Sunshine Rewards

Avoid the one on looking for local business on internet serch engines (specifically yellowpages.com). I went through the whole thing, got to the end for classification purposes, and then was told I do not qualify. A wasted of 15 minutes!!!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Avoid the one on looking for local business on internet serch engines (specifically yellowpages.com). I went through the whole thing, got to the end for classification purposes, and then was told I do not qualify. A wasted of 15 minutes!!!
    I did this one today and I got through to the success message. I wonder if it was one of your answers to the last questions. I think you may have needed to answer that you advertise in your small business using the internet as a source.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Default Terrible luck with surveys today

I have just tried doing 4 different surveys. I answer questions for 10 minutes and then, all of a sudden I am sent back to Sunshine Rewards with the message.. There are no surveys for which you qualify! I've never had this problem before but it certainly is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by jjskribs View Post
    I have just tried doing 4 different surveys. I answer questions for 10 minutes and then, all of a sudden I am sent back to Sunshine Rewards with the message.. There are no surveys for which you qualify! I've never had this problem before but it certainly is frustrating.
    I'm with you. Very frustrating. I am at 22 surveys (got shut out 2 days at the beginning of August and I was away the weekend) Neither DH or I can get a survey today if our life depended on it. I've been getting some of those same messages.

ETA...........DH finally got one. Now......just 2 more to go to hit 25
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 08-28-2007 at 03:59 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

FINALLY! *collapses in an exhausted heap on the floor* I got one ... I have been trying off an on all day ...

and it was fun! every 2 or 3 questions it would say "and now onto a new topic"

I think we covered 8-10 different topics, including fabric softener and student loans!

all I care about is that it's #25.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I am at 27 for the month!!

Was the question ever answered about whether Greenfield was okay if you ended up taking 2 surveys in 1 day (not intentionally)? That happened to me the other day and they both credited fine. I just remember that there was a discussion about it a week or 2 ago on here and Tricia said she emailed Greenfield about it. I was curious as to what the response from them was...anyone know?
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

I remember reading that they said it was OK as long as it's a fluke. So don't TRY for it, clearing cookies to try to trick the system, etc etc.

We can't get into or through a survey for anything. I was up and online by 7 pacific time, missed a few hours from a dental appointment, and have been trying trying trying, but nothing comes up for us, or we get disqualified after doing a bit of it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know what the deal is on the precast one? I got it today during lunchtime at work and checked that I wanted to download it on a different computer. I haven't done it but it's in my email. The survey up to the download part did not credit, so I did another one.

If I do the download, will I get a survey credit? Do I get anything else?

I just downloaded it and it took me back to the SR page. I was not thrilled to do the download but I was afraid I might not get another survey and I am trying so hard to get 25. I have to get one everyday to get there!!! I had beedn turned down about 20 times since 4pm so I went ahead and did the download!! Hope it works out.