Page 194 of 546 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Not sure I'd classify it as "Avoid at all Costs" because it did eventually finish and give me the congrats screen...but...the Fridge/Washing Machine survey was near torture! Took nearly an hour to finish. Just when I thought I was nearing the end of the survey (had finished the Fridge portion), they sprang a whole new "Washing Machine" section on me (and another 20+ minutes). Argh!!
    OMG!! I got that nasty one too!!! When it got to the part that had a whole list of things like cell phone,dvd player ,etc. wanting to know what I owned...I checked NONE...I was afraid it would start asking me the same questions they did for the fridge and washer!! I finally started picking the "middle of the road" answer for everything!!! And at the very end when it had a place for comments..... I wrote..."Good LORD people!!! This survey was WAY too long!!!!!!!!!!" I had to leave the survey a few times because I was also trying to get dinner ready but it was over and hour for me. YIKES!!! RUN from this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

After last nights really long survey, I had a tough time convincing DH to take another survey. He got the whole way through the Walmart survey and when it went to go back to Sunshine it froze. I would stay away frim this one unless you really need the survey.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Not sure I'd classify it as "Avoid at all Costs" because it did eventually finish and give me the congrats screen...but...the Fridge/Washing Machine survey was near torture! Took nearly an hour to finish. Just when I thought I was nearing the end of the survey (had finished the Fridge portion), they sprang a whole new "Washing Machine" section on me (and another 20+ minutes). Argh!!
    Was this an acneilsen survey? If so, we've been stuck on this thing, asking about TVs and cellphones, for SO much longer than we should, I can't even say how long. We always go through each page, read each question, really think about things...and it takes us SO incredibly long to get through these long ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

dh just got the weirdest survey ever...about if you could quit your job today...would you tell off your boss? would you have an office 'fling' or would you steal office supplies? What the..................?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    dh just got the weirdest survey ever...about if you could quit your job today...would you tell off your boss? would you have an office 'fling' or would you steal office supplies? What the..................?
    That is strange. I actually think that one would be interesting and fun to take though! I never get the juicy ones like that. Mine are almost always boring.

On another note, I managed to get 31 surveys this month!
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha228 View Post

On another note, I managed to get 31 surveys this month!
    Niiiiiiice.

I was lucky enough to only miss one day (though some days I had to try for FAR longer than was enjoyable), so assuming tomorrow's credits, I got 30. I couldn't beleive that I got 23 last month, let alone this!!!

September we're traveling for over 2 weeks, so I doubt I'll get much of anything unless I lose my mind and sit with the laptop (gotta take it to get the digipix off the memory card) instead of visit with family and enjoy Disneyland.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the double whammy today. Got the sunscreen survey first and exited out after a couple of pages (forgot I had read about it here). Then I got routed to the ice tea survey but luckily I got booted from that. Finally got one on furniture that wasn't too bad.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Today I have taken 3 different surveys. The first was on Insurance and I got a congratulations screen after. Just to be sure I would get credit, I tried again, and was able to start another survey. This one was about Instant Messaging and Text Messaging and took me to another survey site. No congratulations screen after that one! The third time I got a very nice, short survey about whether I'd quit my job and start my own business. Sweet! It took about 2 minutes and I got another congratulations screen. Finally, I am not able to take any more surveys, so I hope to get credited for at least 1 of them.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mum4jenn View Post
    OMG!! I got that nasty one too!!! When it got to the part that had a whole list of things like cell phone,dvd player ,etc. wanting to know what I owned...I checked NONE...I was afraid it would start asking me the same questions they did for the fridge and washer!! I finally started picking the "middle of the road" answer for everything!!! And at the very end when it had a place for comments..... I wrote..."Good LORD people!!! This survey was WAY too long!!!!!!!!!!" I had to leave the survey a few times because I was also trying to get dinner ready but it was over and hour for me. YIKES!!! RUN from this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my word, I'm laughing my head off! I did the SAME thing when I got to the cell phone/DVD player page. I'm always honest and take the time to fill out the surveys, but I hit that page and said "NONE" because I was about to pass out from exhaustion!! It was absolute torture!! And I gave them the same feedback at the end "TOOOO LONG folks!". Some of these wicked long surveys can't possibly end up with accurate results. I find that I start drifting (mentally) when I'm stuck in a really long one. Oh well...on to bigger and brighter surveys. Had a good one this morning for my DD7 about video games. She enjoyed helping me!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Was this an acneilsen survey? If so, we've been stuck on this thing, asking about TVs and cellphones, for SO much longer than we should, I can't even say how long. We always go through each page, read each question, really think about things...and it takes us SO incredibly long to get through these long ones.
    Yup, it was an ACNeilsen survey. I haven't had one in a LONG time and I'm grateful now!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member