Page 208 of 546 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

What's up with these new "surveys" that are really signups? I got one yesterday for my husband to do for a diabetic study, and it never took us back to sunshine, and I kept trying new surveys until it told me there wasn't anything available.

Then today I got a signup for a pet owners community, I signed up, and it still didn't take me back!

I haven't had a single survey done in august OR september, as of late.

So frustrating! I want to get these surveys so I can try for the bonus, which I haven't gotten since July.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Haven't gotten a single survey in 1.5 days. Ugh.

DH, too. They just don't want people like us this weekend.

And I had SUCH a good survey month in August! sniffle.

I really want to get the survey that the question "I am interested in U.S. travel" is for...
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the laundry detergent 3 in 1 with dryer sheet survey the other day too. Only mine was for the ALL brand. I have to say that I would also definitely buy that product! I hope they get enough positive feedback on this survey to make the product a reality.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Ok got another ? oddly enough I did one this morning and just double checked to see if the exceeded page came up. It did not. Is that because it is the weekend??

I took a long one from USA Today that said it was sponsored by Greenfield... didn't credit.
    Margaret

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I just got another survey from Synovate on nonalcoholic beverages and on the first page i got that error message we keep getting on the sunscreen survey.

I got out as fast as I could!!! Wish me luck on getting another survey!!!

NO The one you took either did not credit or you hit a lucky day where you can do two surveys. Try again anyway just in case the first one did not credit.

Unhappy

I second the warning on the AOL News survey- it took me 30 mins or so, and told me "thanks" at the end, but did not take me back to the SR page, and the survey router doesn't show me as over the daily limit. I don't think it told me in the begining that compensation would be through a third party.

I feel so used

Susan

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

FINALLY, I have tried all day and finally I got one. I was about to give up. But, I didn't want to because I missed Thursday due to a really long day in the Nursery. Made more money there, but this is more fun. I am 8/9.

I've tried all day. Tried my husband's and niece who was visiting this weekend (late teens) NOTHING.
    It's so disappointing. Especially when people say this survey and that survey and I've never even seen those!!
    Angela