Page 243 of 546 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by glenlogie View Post
    There is a Starbucks coffee liquer survey out there which does not credit.
    I got a pretty easy one on Astoglide that took less than 10 minutes
    I got the astroglide one, too. You have to say you use condoms to qualify What I won't do to get .80 cents toward next month's SuperMember status.....

I just took a survey that went on and on and kept switching gears on me. B ut it gave me my CONGRATS, so I'm happy! You know, I don't even remember what it started out about? It ended up talking about movies I've never even heard of! YIKES!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

I have taken three surveys today and none of them gave me a survey complete. The first was on the Microsoft Maps website(completed it but it didn't take me back to the SR page), the second was on commercials but it crapped out half way through and the last was on some auto insight group that took all of my information, including name and address and told me I didn't qualify because they had met their quota for the cars that we own. Now I don't qualify for any more surveys. It hasn't been a good survey day but maybe my husband or daughter can qualify later.

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's allowing you to take another, I'd do it. Better to be safe than sorry. You might receive double credit, but it's better that than no credit at all IMO.

Thanks Mandi and Mum4Jenn for the advice yesterday about whether to take another survey or not after getting a congrats page from Gongos then being sent to another survey from there. I eventually did another survey and, guess what? The Gongos survey didn't credit after all. You gave me excellent advice!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

great way to start oct, first survey, quick simple and easy, and credited on first try i can only wish they were all like that but alas i know that will not be the case! but know that they count for entires to win a cruise WOOT!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    if you get a survey about a new internet based phone product that will serve as a digital photo frame and let you access internet features throughout the house - get out of it.

I did it all the way though, they got ALL of my information including my home address and then there was a "page not available" page at the end so it never went through. I just went back into SR and can still access a survey, so I wasted a ton of time, I'm REALLY P.O.ed right now
    See, now I got that same survey this morning and I had no problems with it. I thought it was pretty quick and easy (at least compared to some I've had!) The part where it asks if you would be willing to give them your home address, I said no and they said thank you and gave me credit.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

Do you give them your real address or make one up. Do they start sending junk mail to you?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by beanjean View Post
    Do you give them your real address or make one up. Do they start sending junk mail to you?
    I have always given my real address. I have not seen an increase in junk mail to my apartment since I have joined SR last year. On the other hand I have noticed a huge increase in spam email so definetly don't use your personal account for that one - create a new one just for the offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Got a Ciao survey about microsoft products. Was 10 minutes into it, then it gave me this:

https://satisfaction.ipsos.com/Page23.aspx

No longer could do anything with it. Ciao, once again, got their survey answers without having to pay. Figures!

Here's the starting link:

Please keep this page open so that you can copy the following survey ID if you are asked for it at the beginning and/or end of the survey.

Your survey ID is: ciusc3325874

Start the survey here:
    http://ciaosurveys.com/p/5_29206_310..._p20684324_7_3
    Last edited by spring; 10-02-2007 at 06:03 AM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I have always given my real address. I have not seen an increase in junk mail to my apartment since I have joined SR last year. On the other hand I have noticed a huge increase in spam email so definetly don't use your personal account for that one - create a new one just for the offers.
    Oh my! You should see the amount of junk mail and catalogs I get since I got "serious" about the offers. I never knew USPS has plastic bags until about 2 months ago when my mail lady began hanging my mail on my door knob in big USPS plastic bags! I get a minimum of 10 catalogs each day and various other letter & postcard type advertisements. I even received a hand-addressed letter from some Las Vegas advertiser the other day. I've never been to Vegas in my life but I have completed a few Vegas vacation offers. I must admit, I enjoy the catalogs - I had no idea there are so many catalogs out there! But the rest is just goes into the recycle bin.