Page 28 of 546 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Well, I was finally able to get a survey. After multiple questions about medical facilities in my area, the last question they asked me was for the names of all household members and my address. WTF? Why would they need my address? I shouldn't have to give out that information for an anonymous survey. So, I closed out without finishing it. I wasted about 20 minutes for nothing. I wish they had asked me that up front. I would have just moved on. Oh well. I'm off to try and qualify for another one. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lrsellars View Post
    Just did the fastest survey - it was on dog flea, tick, & heartworm preventative. Wish they were all like that. I thought I wasn't going to qualify since it went so fast but it gave me the qualifying page.
    My dh did that one - I was amazed.

I also did the flea medicine one and it was the quickest and easiest one I have ever done. I was amazed.

Default Help

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to qualify for surveys?

I am wondering what demographics the people are who qualify every day - or how many hours they spend.

I have tried clearing all my temp internet files, I have tried using my laptop rather than my PC, nothing works. On Sunday, I tried about 10 times until it told me there were no surveys left for me to try. Several of these asked about 10 questions before dumping me and telling me I did not qualify.

Yesterday and today I only had time to try 5 or 6 each day, but still - nothing. Boy is this frustrating.

Please - I will appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by alwweb View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to qualify for surveys?

I am wondering what demographics the people are who qualify every day - or how many hours they spend.

I have tried clearing all my temp internet files, I have tried using my laptop rather than my PC, nothing works. On Sunday, I tried about 10 times until it told me there were no surveys left for me to try. Several of these asked about 10 questions before dumping me and telling me I did not qualify.

Yesterday and today I only had time to try 5 or 6 each day, but still - nothing. Boy is this frustrating.

Please - I will appreciate any help.

The only suggestion I have, is to try for a survey as early in the morning as possible. That seems to work the best for me. I think as the day goes on, a lot of the surveys have filled their quota and that is why I get rejected half the time.

Do NOT do the survey with cleaning products. "You are just the type of person we are looking for to complete our survey." I think it was by hyperspex or something. It was through Greenfield. It thankfully was not a very long survey, only about 15 minutes, but I went all the way through the survey, even provided feedback comments, and then it said something like....Thank you for your valuable opinions. This survey is now closed!

That is the second time that has happened to me!!!! I am ripped!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just tried to take another survey, a longer one about kids foods. dd and I both did a portion, then the last page just said "Qualified"

I better get credit for this after we both spent time on it!! I don't know what info I am supposed to give. This was the web address that was up on the "qualified" page:

http://sms.surveyrouter.com/end.aspx...l=9&mode=tprod

Is that the info you need?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Just tried to take another survey, a longer one about kids foods. dd and I both did a portion, then the last page just said "Qualified"

I better get credit for this after we both spent time on it!! I don't know what info I am supposed to give. This was the web address that was up on the "qualified" page:

Is that the info you need?
    just got the same thing.....what a bummer!

I just counted the pages that Parker and I did for this survey...107....good grief!
    at least we qualified for something...hopefully SR

just tried to take another one and got the standard...

We’re Sorry
    You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options

hopefully thats a good sign!

my kid and I just did a kid's food survey...

It took us to a page that just said Qualified...and didn't take me back to sunshine... not sure if it counted or not...

I can't take another survey (i've exceeded limit)... so I'm hopeful that it will count.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129