Page 510 of 546 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510511512520 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Has anyone gotten a survey today? I'm not getting any qualification questions, and if I continue it says no surveys are available - just like it did when the famous "lock-out" incident occurred.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by kmmccart75 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a survey today? I'm not getting any qualification questions, and if I continue it says no surveys are available - just like it did when the famous "lock-out" incident occurred.
    I did one around noon. Are you past the 24 hour since yesterday's survey?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I did one today - this morning sometime - but I have been unable to get a SM survey - there are options, just none I qualify for!! HTH
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Well, I never did get one yesterday, but it's after midnight now, and it seems to be working...I guess it was just one of those quirks! Thanks for the responses.

Just took one on "small appliances". Very redundant questions and then when I was maybe half through (and it was taking forever)I clicked on an answer and it said web page could not be displayed. Which of course meant that I was booted out of the survey. When I went to go take another one, it was offering up the same survey. No thanks!

DH got one and it said he qualified to take a survey that spanned 3 days. He agreed and finished the one for today and got to the SR congrats page. Will the other 2 surveys (over the next 2 days) count as a daily survey credit also????? That would be an awesome way to start July!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH had one on men's razors, went through the whole thing, got to the qualifying questions at the end and it went to an error page. He refreshed, but it went to the start of the survey again.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    DH got one and it said he qualified to take a survey that spanned 3 days. He agreed and finished the one for today and got to the SR congrats page. Will the other 2 surveys (over the next 2 days) count as a daily survey credit also????? That would be an awesome way to start July!!!!
    Well, I'm at the end of a 30 day trial of a face cream, that has required a couple followups (and I need to do the last one soon), but I only got SR credit for the first one. So from my experience, no it won't work that way, but since it's a different survey than the one I'm doing, who knows?
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for letting me know!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I wonder what is going on?! I had several options, but with 2 of them was told, this survey was now closed. Then I proceeded to get kicked out of 6 others - and get the no surveys for you message each time. Now, I don't go THAT fast - but I tried slowing down more each time. With the last one I tried, I waited 3-4 minutes with each question before clicking continue, and still got kicked out - so what gives??!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.