Page 502 of 546 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

My daughter just completed a daily survey about female products. it did not bring us back to the SR page. the last page said- you have completed this survey etc.http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...mber%3d2470731

this is the url that i copied and pasted. I hope I get credit.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 06-25-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Have you gone back through to see if you can take another survey? If it lets you, it probably didn't go through enough to credit. If all you see is the line "is this your email address, if not click here" with no options, and the start button, then it probably will credit.

So I knew this one wouldn't go anywhere good. heck, the thing even said it would take 60 minutes, LOL. Just for fun I decided to go forth. Well I was only in it for a few minutes, and I guess I didn't meet their needs for some reason or another, and I was booted.

Now I have NO problem with that.

What I DO have a problem with is the wording they used (the bolded part is mine):

(URL is here)

We value your opinion greatly. This is all the questions we have for you on this occasion. You will of course still be rewarded for your time.

Please look out for our surveys in future.

Really? How, exactly, am I being rewarded for my time?

If they aren't going to credit you, they really shouldn't say that you are going to be rewarded, ya know?

I knew it wouldn't go anywhere, so I'm not complaining about that, but for someone newer or who believes them a bit more, that wording could make for hard feelings!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    My daughter just completed a daily survey about female products. it did not bring us back to the SR page. the last page said- you have completed this survey etc.http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...mber%3d2470731

Dang I should have looked here first! I got the same one.... oh well.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 06-25-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Holy cow, I can't believe it. Within 25 minutes this morning, I completed not only a daily survey but a super member survey as well. They have been so hard to come by for me this month, I can't believe I got one let alone both!

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?!?
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    Holy cow, I can't believe it. Within 25 minutes this morning, I completed not only a daily survey but a super member survey as well. They have been so hard to come by for me this month, I can't believe I got one let alone both!

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket?!?
    Me too! I definitely had a lot more options this morning. Since I finished so quickly I logged in to see if DH could get one (SM) before he left for work. It was a 5 min one on our state's healthcare issues. He was shocked it was over so quickly!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had that happen last night - though mine was OTX & DS. I was so excited. The OTX one was kinda fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post

My dd did this one for me yesterday. She told me they asked a lot of personal questions too.
    No credit this morning.
    I did try and go back and do another one, but I couldn't qualify.

DH had a really easy one last night for residents of Pennsylvania. He said it may be the easiest one he has ever taken. It would be much easier to get him to agree to keep doing these if they were all like that one!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone receive credit for yesterday's daily?

Quote Originally Posted by RDGCJK View Post
    Anyone receive credit for yesterday's daily?
    I did earlier this morning. I don't know if the latest batch went thru yet or not.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards