Page 101 of 546 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    here's one to avoid...a waste of time. Soft drink one-New Teem. Completed the entire survey to the last page that said "thank you for taking our survey" spent 15 minutes on it. And when it took me back to SR, I didn't qualify. HUH? I went through the entire classifaction thing and poof...didn't count.
    Go slower. Even if you feel dumb you are doing it so slow!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    Boy do I feel silly
    Please don't feel silly! I should have added that it took me a very long time to figure it out (relatively, of course), when I was actively looking for it for DAYS. I just kept thinking "well I AM me@blahblah. com, and DH uses that email address too when he fills out surveys, so why would I click THERE?", until finally at wit's end I clicked it.

*****edited to add that that's not my real email address, but just in case it is someone's email address out there in cyberspace, I put a space in it so one can't just randomly email it, LOL*****

re: slowness...I'm usually multitasking with many many tabs up on Firefox, so it's really easy for me to take a survey slow, and I *think* that when I go slow enough, that's when I get through the surveys most often. Click and read the question(s), go read a post on the Dis while thinking about the answer to the question, answer the question, "continue" and read the question, go check my bank balance, answer and "continue", read the question, go check to see if the particular survey has been reported here as being bad, answer the question, etc etc etc. I've even left a survey for HOURS as DH got home and dinner was eaten etc etc, came back to the computer, realized the survey was still up, and finished it successfully. Don't know what the software was thinking about my reading skills, but it worked better than when I let myself skim!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 07-22-2007 at 07:20 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Go slower. Even if you feel dumb you are doing it so slow!
    SLOOOOOOOOW...I can try that....lol! Guess being a speed reader has it draw backs.....I lost a whole .80 and that bites!

mmmmmmmmm learn something new every day. Thanks Tricia!

I just spent about 15 min on a entertainment and technology one taht said I was 41% completed when it said I didn't qualify. Those make me want to give up on this survey thing!

just keep thinking like I do when that happens....closer to a mickey bar, closer to a mickey bar, mmmmmmmmmmmm mickey bar

Seriously, the only thing that keeps me going back to the survey section is...
    #1. $24.00=total of 30 days at .80 a survey.
    #2. $5.00 if I make the 25, tricia is giving me a bonus.
    #3. Easy way to get become a supermember $29 a month for three months leaves me $28.00 in clicks to earn to become a super member for the next quarter.
    #4. As a super Member I get a special cashout for Disney GC and that's getting me closer to WDW.

If it wasn't for that, I would high tail it!

belbook...I also got that survey and was booted out at 41% completed. Then I tried another one on home appliances and was told I didn't qualify after completing 35% of the survey. Now I get the "No surveys available" page for everyone in my family. I'm close to 20 completions for the month but I've pretty much given up on completing 25.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    belbook...I also got that survey and was booted out at 41% completed. Then I tried another one on home appliances and was told I didn't qualify after completing 35% of the survey. Now I get the "No surveys available" page for everyone in my family. I'm close to 20 completions for the month but I've pretty much given up on completing 25.
    Try a different e-mail address. That worked for me yesterday when I got the "no surveys available" message.

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    Me too...I couldn't get one to save my life today, and ended up with that stupid appliance one. I had such hope and then POW, right to the floor! I'm so frustrated right now. *SIGH*

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemckenzie View Post
    just keep thinking like I do when that happens....closer to a mickey bar, closer to a mickey bar, mmmmmmmmmmmm mickey bar

Seriously, the only thing that keeps me going back to the survey section is...
    #1. $24.00=total of 30 days at .80 a survey.
    #2. $5.00 if I make the 25, tricia is giving me a bonus.
    #3. Easy way to get become a supermember $29 a month for three months leaves me $28.00 in clicks to earn to become a super member for the next quarter.
    #4. As a super Member I get a special cashout for Disney GC and that's getting me closer to WDW.

If it wasn't for that, I would high tail it!
    We think very much alike...though I don't have the goal of 30 a month..would be nice, but life seems to get in my way...my goal is 20.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by ChickiePants View Post
    Me too...I couldn't get one to save my life today, and ended up with that stupid appliance one. I had such hope and then POW, right to the floor! I'm so frustrated right now. *SIGH*
    After several frustruations, I've also found it seems to help if I clear history, cookies, temporary internet files....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!