Page 198 of 546 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

I got that one on sunscreen also - took 48 minutes and I kept thinking it was never going to end because as soon as your percentage finished went up - it would go back down. I think I hit 40% about 6 different times. So far I am 3/3 though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Why oh why do I not check here first for the surveys to skip over??? Why?? I just finished the one on sunblocks and thought I was going to die. I start getting very mad when it takes longer than 20 minutes and feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown!! Then I feel like I have so much time already invested I do not want to start over....I HATE it when they ask questions on a product like *it's innovative* *it's smart* *it's charming* HOW STUPID. It's sunblock people!!! Can you tell I'm frustrated? Well at least I got it done. Next time I'm checking with you guys first!

I don't know why these people have to do surveys that are so long. After a long while of doing one I start not caring what I click anymore. I try to be truthful but enough is enough. How many different questions of the same thing can you ask??

I spent almost 40 minutes on the sunscreen survey and had to leave the computer for a few minutes and when I came back something had happened...some kind of error. THey wanted me to manually put in an address and it would not take so all that time invested I could not finish!!!! I also answered a ton of questions on the KFC one and then said I did not qualify. NOW I can not get a survey at all.

At least the applicance one had a place at the end to tell what you thought about the survey. Believe you me, I really told them! I had fridges and cell phones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    At least the applicance one had a place at the end to tell what you thought about the survey. Believe you me, I really told them! I had fridges and cell phones!!!
    I had TV's and fridges! I didn't think that thing was EVER going to end.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    dh just got the weirdest survey ever...about if you could quit your job today...would you tell off your boss? would you have an office 'fling' or would you steal office supplies? What the..................?
    DH finally got that survey. I've been waiting and waiting for him to get it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one about home improvement stores today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by HollyD View Post
    I got that one on sunscreen also - took 48 minutes and I kept thinking it was never going to end because as soon as your percentage finished went up - it would go back down. I think I hit 40% about 6 different times. So far I am 3/3 though.
    I noticed that with the sunscreen one! I just finished it and boy was it frustrating! They would literally ask 40+ questions on a page and the progress bar would only go up 1% or even go down! Oooooooo, I hated this one!

I also had the KFC one ask a ton of questions and then said I didn't qualify. That is just wrong!!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

9/3 -- Home improvement stores
    9/4 -- Chili's.... Great survey. Very fast and painless
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards