Page 526 of 546 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5459

Thread: Posts about daily surveys. Pls Read 1st Post. Updated 7/10/08

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    sounds great to me - where shall we meet? i need a change of scenery and to get out of my house. any suggestions?
    i'm in alabama and you're in georgia-the possibilities are endless! i need to get outta here too!

maybe one day we should do it.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I got a real easy one on dolls that dd had to help me take. very short and took me back to congrats page
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i'm in alabama and you're in georgia-the possibilities are endless! i need to get outta here too!
    Hey! Where are you in AL? I'm in Mobile.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    I was doing a survey with commercials, and suddenly firefox said it couldn't connect with the server, so kaput went that survey. Then I got one later that was about autos, and joining an online community, which of course, didn't take me back to SR. Tried again, got one about faucets, but then it said it would be an hour survey that required internet explorer and I happened to be using Firefox, so pbbthh on that one too. And naturally, no more surveys available right now - so, later I guess!!
    I started a survey that I think was the same as the one above. The commercials I got through were about toothpaste, a camera and a cola soft drink, and then it froze and closed out my IE. Tried to go back in and take another DS and it won't let me. I'll try again later. Hopefully, i'm not locked out for today. If so, no SM survey for me either.
    Barb

What is the deal with GF's quality control??!! I take a long time to answer even the very simple questions about age, gender, etc - longer to answer the longer qualification questions, and still get the quality control message - no surveys available.
    I got booted several times today, even tho I took an extended amount of time answering questions. I even got booted after I clicked a button to preload videos, and waited a little while to be sure it was all ready. Then I clicked continue - and got the no surveys available! So what is the deal? Why can't I seem to satisfy GF's quality control?!
    Also, got kicked out of a survey; and 2 surveys later got the exact same questions, which I answered the exact same way, and got the exact same result - no surveys available.
    I usually manage to get surveys eventually, so I know I don't have a great deal of room to complain, and I am not really stressed. Nonetheless, this is a wee bit annoying!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I thought there were safe guards with GF getting the same DS survey twice. Last night I got the exact same survey that I got Saturday night as my regular survey (not SM), the root beer one. I had trouble with the pages loading the first time but got through it and then the congrats page. Same thing last night. When it started I thought for sure it must be one of those that starts out the same but then ends up to be different, but I went far enough to know it was the same one, then closed it. It must have been a glitch and has never happened before since the big survey lock out. I use the exact same demographics and email every single time. Has this happened to anyone else?

i didn't think gf was allowed to do that if you use the same email address and same demos. as you said maybe it was just a glitch in their system. i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds without much luck. i did get into one about shopping and about halfway thru it i got booted out saying there were no surveys i qualify for. can you imagine being booted out of a shopping survey (i love to shop)? now there is only one option and i don't qualify for it and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. hopefully gf will add more new surveys as the day goes on. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i didn't think gf was allowed to do that if you use the same email address and same demos. as you said maybe it was just a glitch in their system. i have been trying since early this morning to get a ds without much luck. i did get into one about shopping and about halfway thru it i got booted out saying there were no surveys i qualify for. can you imagine being booted out of a shopping survey (i love to shop)? now there is only one option and i don't qualify for it and when i check none of the above i get the line about no new surveys available - try again tomorrow. hopefully gf will add more new surveys as the day goes on. everyone on sr and the forum have a wonderful day.
    I came to check on the shopping store one. I bet I spent 15 minutes than said I didn't qualify.

I had the same thing happen to me

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn