Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey time?

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Default Survey time?

Hi! I was wondering if there was anyway the TIME of our last completed survey could be posted somewhere when we log on? I knew I did a survey around 3 something yesterday, but couldn't remember exactly, so I just waited until 4 today.....

Just wondering!

Lisa

Unfortunately, even we don't have that information. We don't even get it when we get the credits (unlike with some of the offers). I'm sorry.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

But they definately keep track somewhere right?

is the 24 hour thing strictly inforced?

I too have trouble remembering what time I did the surveys. I should write it down, I know.

It's not really a matter of "enforcement" per se. My best guess is that they either 1) put a cookie on your computer when you complete an offer that will not expire for 24 hours, or 2) tag your IP address for 24 hours when you complete an offer. I would lean toward the cookie because we don't seem to have problems with people on AOL getting survey credits (which we would if it was an IP thing). So if it is the cookie way, the survey site just automatically looks for the "completed survey" cookie on your computer when you click on the link. If it is there, it won't give you credit for another one. If it is NOT there because 24 hours have passed and it expired, it lets you get credit again.

So it's completely technical. No pencil pushers checking to make sure that you don't try to cheat the 24 hours.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have another quick question, since you're here, answering.

If I do a survey, and it hasn't been 24 hours, due to my own error, not trying to cheat them.... Will I get the same "YOu did it" message at the end, or would there be some sort of indication that I did it too soon?

would the only indication be that I don't get credit?

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions!

Quote Originally Posted by plantlady View Post
    If I do a survey, and it hasn't been 24 hours, due to my own error, not trying to cheat them.... Will I get the same "YOu did it" message at the end, or would there be some sort of indication that I did it too soon?

would the only indication be that I don't get credit?
    I was going to ask the same question! Some days I cannot remember if I completed a survey much less remember what time I did the day before.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Officially if you try to do another survey within the 24 hours your screen will read you have exceed the limit for the day when you hit submit after putting you info in on the SR survey screen. If it lets you in than most likely you have not completed one within the last 24 hours.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Officially if you try to do another survey within the 24 hours your screen will read you have exceed the limit for the day when you hit submit after putting you info in on the SR survey screen. If it lets you in than most likely you have not completed one within the last 24 hours.
    well, that's good to know.

I will stop trying to memorize the exact time of my surveys then! I give way to much thought to how it works, as I'm rejected time and time again.

If it is doing this by a cookie method... then if you clear cookies often, it may not give you the message about already completing a survey.

I write it in my day planner... but you could keep a piece of paper by the computer just for writing down dates and times...

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I'll defer to Janet because she is becoming a Survey Queen!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs