Thread: referrals acting up

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

Default referrals acting up

So, I currently have 2 referrals working their way to my 2.00 bonus...when i looked today, it says i have 6, and everyone is in there duplicated. I wish I understood what they are doing so i could explain it better when they ask why isn't my password working. any ideas??

I saw some weird stuff with your people today. It looks like maybe they kept registering over and over again if they didn't get their confirmation email? I think I have them all straightened out now and the duplicates deleted.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I also had a referral (trying to get her on the big bandwagon) who couldn't log in with her password so she tried to register again. She sent an email for her password and the one she got in response was blank. I checked my referrals and her name was listed about 6 times. LOL!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Tricia,
    I had a family member sign up with my referral I sent her, she confirmed it but only has like $2.41 so far in her account(says she's been too busy) anyway, shouldn't I see her name under my referrals or do I have to wait until she hits $5.00?? Can anything be done about it now to get her under my name or is it too late?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My best friend said that it gave her the password not valid thing 3 times today. She was trying to sign up. She is on my referral though. Then I had another friend have the same thing happen. So something went wierd. Girl are you getting to big for your server to fast?

Kim
    ________
    Volcano vaporizer
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:45 AM.

LOL! I'm trying not to!

It was odd because it only happened with 3-4 people today. But the ones that it did happen with, they were in there between 5 and 7 times!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

was I one of them?
    ________
    Medical cannabis
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:45 AM.

I am having problems again with referrals. It is now 4 people that have problems when they sign up. Anyone else?
    ________
    Healthy Living
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:02 AM.

I think what is happening with your referrals is that they have signed up with us before. So when they sign up again under you, they can't log in. That referral of yours that disappeared yesterday? It was because she had two accounts--one under you and one other one. To log in, one of them had to be deleted. She must have only used your referral link for one time that she signed up and someone else's the other time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

But like Erika has never signed up she is the one from earlier and Janelle hasn't either before. So that is totally wierd. I sent you an email about the error she got. It says imcomplete field or something to those lines.
    ________
    Bbw Milf
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:02 AM.