Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Graphics Rule...PLEASE READ TO AVOID INFRACTION

Default New Graphics Rule...PLEASE READ TO AVOID INFRACTION

Because our forum is growing in members and we are having a lot more graphics added to this site, we have had to make some changes to the size of graphics allowed in your signature, so please adjust your signatures accordingly. If you don't know how to downsize a picture, photobucket.com is an excellent place to do that. Also, if you don't know the size of your graphic, right click on it, and click on properties, you will see the pixels which is the size. If you have more then one, add the total together to insure that you are within the guidelines. If you have any other questions, I'm sure one of us can help you.

Here is the new rule:
    2) Graphics. Graphics must be no larger than 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels high total. This will not include your SM bracelets or SR Banner.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

We also took out the rule that you could only have 3 pics. You can have as many as you want as long as they fit into your little piece of SR real estate.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ok, sorry...just to be clear...we can have more than 3 photos in our siggie but they can total only be 500 x 200? So mine has to be resized or removed right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Ok, sorry...just to be clear...we can have more than 3 photos in our siggie but they can total only be 500 x 200? So mine has to be resized or removed right?
    Yes, you will either need to downsize your pics or eliminate one (but not the doggie please LOL). If you need help downsizing them, let me know.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah Jen. I think if you just resize them you will be fine. The last bully one you have is 200x200 so use that as your guide on pic sizing.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah Jen. I think if you just resize them you will be fine. The last bully one you have is 200x200 so use that as your guide on pic sizing.
    Ok that's funny because I have that they are 320x214, 272x215 & 216x209...weird. But again, if I want all three they have to total 500x200...so I guess I'm dumb, but is the only way to do that & still have 3 (come on...I look tan in that photo, I HAVE to keep it) to have them be about thumbnail size?

Cindy-I'll keep the doggy...which do you prefer?? Camo Doggy or Mickey Doggy?? :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Because our forum is growing in members and we are having a lot more graphics added to this site, we have had to make some changes to the size of graphics allowed in your signature, so please adjust your signatures accordingly. If you don't know how to downsize a picture, photobucket.com is an excellent place to do that. Also, if you don't know the size of your graphic, right click on it, and click on properties, you will see the pixels which is the size. If you have more then one, add the total together to insure that you are within the guidelines. If you have any other questions, I'm sure one of us can help you.

Here is the new rule:
    2) Graphics. Graphics must be no larger than 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels high total. This will not include your SM bracelets or SR Banner.

Ok I obviously don't want to get a Cindy letter, but I just looked and my picture is 319 x 240 or something very close to that. To me that's small but I'm guessing the 247 is out of the new range?
    Ok I'm good, photobucket has an option to edit existing pictures and let you put in the pixel size. So this one is fixed just in time for me to finally download my Easter pictures and change it!
    Last edited by askomsky; 05-01-2008 at 04:28 PM. Reason: fix my pic!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am having issues resizing it. Last time I had to resize it BEFORE I put it on photobucket....but now I cannot remember how to resize it ANYWHERE. I will be working on the resize. I am not to big length wise, but I am height wise.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am having issues resizing it. Last time I had to resize it BEFORE I put it on photobucket....but now I cannot remember how to resize it ANYWHERE. I will be working on the resize. I am not to big length wise, but I am height wise.
    You can resize in photobucket. Just go into your account and download the pictures you want to resize, put them in your album. Go to your album and click edit on the pic you want to resize. Then go to resize and put in whatever size you are wanting, save it back to your album and you can either download from there or right click on the picture and save to your own files.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ok I obviously don't want to get a Cindy letter, but I just looked and my picture is 319 x 240 or something very close to that. To me that's small but I'm guessing the 247 is out of the new range?
    Ok I'm good, photobucket has an option to edit existing pictures and let you put in the pixel size. So this one is fixed just in time for me to finally download my Easter pictures and change it!
    We won't tar and feather you if its a little over....unless you want to be that is.