Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: More Fraud Information

I think the major drama has definitely passed. We're still seeing a LOT of new offers from a few of the advertisers. We were able to post probably 10 new ones just between yesterday and today. Plus, we got approved for 2 new networks in the last week and have been able to bring back some old offers.

There is still some chaos going on with some of the smaller sites. Especially because a number of the networks are now not paying until the 30th AFTER the end of the month that the offers are done. So sites with lower cash flow won't be able to pay out for quite a while. But we're good.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's great news! I sure have had a good time the last two days, I haven't done much but have enjoyed the buzz. My sons are at Church Camp and the house has been way to quite for me glad you guys are around. Between SR and working on my house I have been kept busy.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is great news! I know you are glad to see this pass!!!
    Thanks for keeping us updated and for all of your hard work!!
    Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

i have been away on vacation so i have missed whatever was going on!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats Tricia that is some great news! I'm so glad things are going back to normal for you and SR. I love this place and always try to come here first.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yeah! I love hearing good SR news!! That's great! How relieved you must be!! That's awesome! Thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date on everything & being honest w/us about things! That is very helpful to me and I very much appreciate it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

That is very good to hear about SR!! I am glad things are going are going better for you!! Now, If I can only make SM status next quarter!!

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Its not like we will cancel you just because you accidentally sign up for an offer or program you have already signed up for. If we don't get paid, you won't get paid. There has been some fraud where people insist that they did not sign up for a paid offer through another site and want paid double...
    Thanks for all the responses.
    Today with fear and trepidation I did a 50 cent freebie that started with choosing your favorite tuna for a giftcard (I think). After the initial page, there was the usual page after page of offers to sign up for, and the url said brandsurveypanel. So does brandsurveypanel trick you into doing what is essentially the same offer repeatedly by making it look like it's about tuna or some other item?
    Just wondering...

If I understand what you are asking correctly, then no, it isn't a trick. The survey companies all have many different surveys that you can take, eg. tuna, makeup etc. You just can't do the tuna one twice.
    Sunshine Rewards