Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big shopping day

Default big shopping day

Yipes!!! My DH is going to flip a gasket when he sees what I did today! New curtains from Target for our freshly redone room - which he knew I was going to get. Have been planning on it for a long time, but finally fit it into the budget - still, over 100$ is a LOT for curtains! And some shopping at Old Navy - well, my credit card balance went up over 200$ today! That is enough to make me go 'aarrghh' too - probably will clamp down on the shopping urge for a while now LOL . (Good thing we got a very healthy stimulus package!)

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Yipes!!! My DH is going to flip a gasket when he sees what I did today! New curtains from Target for our freshly redone room - which he knew I was going to get. Have been planning on it for a long time, but finally fit it into the budget - still, over 100$ is a LOT for curtains! And some shopping at Old Navy - well, my credit card balance went up over 200$ today! That is enough to make me go 'aarrghh' too - probably will clamp down on the shopping urge for a while now LOL . (Good thing we got a very healthy stimulus package!)
    Yeah! I love shopping! LOL. I'm sure he'll appreciate the curtains once he sees them hanging! Happy shopping!
    Sunshine Rewards

Old Navy was calling my name last night, too.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah, we've been giving SR some shoppin' love lately- yay stimulus check! A couple of lands end orders, gap order, shoebuy orders, barnes and noble, etc., etc.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yep, I did Vista Print today....and I think Lands End is calling my name..
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

OH, my....glad it wasn't only me............I sent flowers and ordered some pictures. I am still thinking about some shoes. Plus I ordered a bunch over the weekend for baby shower and some presents. Must have been a shopping moon out!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yep, I did Vista Print today....and I think Lands End is calling my name..
    Me too on the Land's End...saw some shoes there I like.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just placed a large order at Domestications and I still want/need to place an order for gift cards from The Home Depot. It seems like I always need something from Home Depot and I usually just go and buy it without a gift card. So I figured that I will order the gift card and make some extra money with Sunshine! Yeah!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni View Post
    Must have been a shopping moon out!

I like that......I'm going to use that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I've been a shopping fool. The Container Store, Kohl's (shower gift card), ebay, Shoebuy twice and shoes.com once. Not to mention Maryland Square, Staples and Get organized. Flowers (mother), Harry & David (MIL), Cheryl's Cookies (DIL) for Mother's Day, and I still have a bookcase/armoire to find somewhere.

The Walking Company has been calling my name but I think I need to stifle the shoe craving for a bit. I bought 6 pair of shoes this week......3 of them were for DH.

Have fun shoppingg everyone.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    ...and I still want/need to place an order for gift cards from The Home Depot. It seems like I always need something from Home Depot and I usually just go and buy it without a gift card. So I figured that I will order the gift card and make some extra money with Sunshine! Yeah!
    I was thinking of doing that too, but we'd need the card by the 17th, and I don't know how long it takes them to ship! So we decided to wait on that...
    Sunshine Rewards