Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has loved ones graduating soon?

Default Who has loved ones graduating soon?

I know Pooh's Pal's DD is gratuating from college, and MissAngie's DBrother is getting his pharmacy degree...anyone else?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

It isn't really a "graduation" in what you were thinking I am sure...but my first baby (DD11) is Promoting from the 5th grade to start Middle School next year. We are having a little family BBQ after and I am sure there will be a few little gifts.

I have a niece graduating high school this weekend, so we're off to Baton Rouge, La!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, this past weekend, we went to my brother's graduation from Butler University in Indianapolis. He's a Doctor of Pharmacy now!! Of course, he'll have to take his state board exam, but he's not concerned about that at all. He even started a new job last week. He's a staff pharmacist at IU Medical Center downtown Indy. We are so proud!

Well not a REAL graduation but my DD6 is graduating from KINDERGARTEN! I cannot wait to see them in their gowns and caps!! I cannot believe it has already been a year!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    It isn't really a "graduation" in what you were thinking I am sure...but my first baby (DD11) is Promoting from the 5th grade to start Middle School next year. We are having a little family BBQ after and I am sure there will be a few little gifts.
    I consider finishing fifth grade to be a big deal-it's such a change to middle school. plus, now you can justify things by telling DD she's a fifth grade graduate.
    ElderNephew-You didn't tell me the band the Easter Bunny gave me glows in the dark!
    Heather: You're a fifth grade graduate, you can tell when something's going to glow in the dark.
    Last edited by Hedy; 05-14-2008 at 02:11 PM.

I think all graduations are important, especially kindergarten and fifth grade. Can't wait to see pics. My sister is graduating from high school this year. So we are excited for that. And I am graduating with my bachlors this month, actually on the 22nd, 7 months pregnant and all, lol! So we are thrilled about that!

My husband is graduating FINALLY from Devry University with his bachelors. We had a few financial set backs this past year, so we weren't sure he was going to be able to make it in time to walk, but on JUNE 20th, my bestfriend will be making that walk!!! Okay, I know for a fact that I will be a huge crybaby, bawling my eyes out, because it's going to be a huge relief to know that he's finally done. He's been going part time and working full time for the past 7 years! And so it really means alot to our little family, for this to finally happen.

Also I just went to my sister in law's graduation for her masters last week. I even cried then, thinking about my hubby. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    My husband is graduating FINALLY from Devry University with his bachelors. We had a few financial set backs this past year, so we weren't sure he was going to be able to make it in time to walk, but on JUNE 20th, my bestfriend will be making that walk!!! Okay, I know for a fact that I will be a huge crybaby, bawling my eyes out, because it's going to be a huge relief to know that he's finally done. He's been going part time and working full time for the past 7 years! And so it really means alot to our little family, for this to finally happen.

Also I just went to my sister in law's graduation for her masters last week. I even cried then, thinking about my hubby. LOL
    congrats to your DH, V!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post

Congrats. those kind of graduations feel so good when you work so hard for them! Good for him and you!