Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has loved ones graduating soon?

Congrats to your DH!

Congrats to your dh

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    My husband is graduating FINALLY from Devry University with his bachelors. We had a few financial set backs this past year, so we weren't sure he was going to be able to make it in time to walk, but on JUNE 20th, my bestfriend will be making that walk!!! Okay, I know for a fact that I will be a huge crybaby, bawling my eyes out, because it's going to be a huge relief to know that he's finally done. He's been going part time and working full time for the past 7 years! And so it really means alot to our little family, for this to finally happen.

Also I just went to my sister in law's graduation for her masters last week. I even cried then, thinking about my hubby. LOL

V,

Congratulations!!! I know first hand that it wasn't easy for either of you and you deserve just as much praise as he does. He couldn't have made it without your support!!! Go ahead and cry, girl!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    It isn't really a "graduation" in what you were thinking I am sure...but my first baby (DD11) is Promoting from the 5th grade to start Middle School next year. We are having a little family BBQ after and I am sure there will be a few little gifts.
    Hey, don't sell her promotion short! That's a great accomplishment! Tomorrow isn't promised, so celebrate today!

Have a wonderful time!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations to all!! My brother is graduating from college on Saturday. His graduation present is the 10 day trip to Disney....However, he is less than thrilled
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Hey, don't sell her promotion short! That's a great accomplishment! Tomorrow isn't promised, so celebrate today!

Have a wonderful time!
    I didn't mean for it to sound like I was selling her short. Hey, if it were up to me I would invite the whole family and make a huge deal of it. But, my family thinks I have fallen off my rocker about it. I keep hearing "don't go overboard". I think it is a huge deal. I still remember my 6th, 8th and 12th grade graduations (Kindergarten is a bit far for me). I just keep thinking...she is my baby, when did she grow up? But, like I said, we are doing a BBQ with immediate family after.

Thanks Girls!!
    And congrats to the rest of you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I didn't mean for it to sound like I was selling her short. Hey, if it were up to me I would invite the whole family and make a huge deal of it. But, my family thinks I have fallen off my rocker about it. I keep hearing "don't go overboard". I think it is a huge deal. I still remember my 6th, 8th and 12th grade graduations (Kindergarten is a bit far for me). I just keep thinking...she is my baby, when did she grow up? But, like I said, we are doing a BBQ with immediate family after.

Take plenty of pictures!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Well not a REAL graduation but my DD6 is graduating from KINDERGARTEN! I cannot wait to see them in their gowns and caps!! I cannot believe it has already been a year!
    My middle child is graduating from Kindergarten as well!! The year has just FLOWN by.....
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Take plenty of pictures!
    We will. We just took her on Mother's Day to do her "Promotion" pictures at Sears. She looks so grown up.