Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Four Seasons wine offer

Default Four Seasons wine offer

I signed up this offer just a half hour ago and it already credited. You get 12 bottles of wine for only 59.95 and you get 15.00 cash back. What a deal. I'll have lots of wine now for the next movie night trivia....probably the first week of july. You guys might want to stock up too. I'm anxious to try this wine, always looking for something new.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That seems like a really good deal. I wish I drank wine more often. Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Now, if I could order my husband's beer through the site we would make a fortune in SR$
    Same with M&M's and Dr. Pepper. We need an online grocer.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    Now, if I could order my husband's beer through the site we would make a fortune in SR$
    Same with M&M's and Dr. Pepper. We need an online grocer.
    ooh beer. that would be great.

can you do m&m's or dr. pepper on drugstore.com or no?
    Sunshine Rewards

I think we actually have some kind of beer club offer! I'll have to dig it out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    oh that would be soo cool. My bf's birthday is in July and since he is being picky with his present choices (no suggests yet!!!) he might just get signed up for that if you find it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Goodness! If it has anything to do with Bass Ale...I will be rollin in the $$$$$$$. yikes!

Sunshine Rewards

If this is wine.com then there may be $.01 shipping on orders over $99. You're to enter code: XX and they said the code ended tonight. It's worth a try to see if anyone gets it.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-15-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Can't list unauthorized coupon codes
    Sunshine Rewards

will this be around for awhile?

I would be interested in doing this after vacation, but not before. No extra money is being spent before vacation. But, my DH loves wine.

Sorry I had to edit out the coupon code. It wasn't one authorized by the affiliate channel, so SR can't list it anywhere if we want commissions on the sales.

This wine offer is actually more like a paid offer than shopping. But we have a couple of shopping places plus this offer that should be around awhile.

And I just added the two beer ones. They are Amazing Clubs and Clubs of America Gift-of-the-Month-Clubs.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs