Thread: about Quick Contest

Default about Quick Contest

Well, wasn't able to be on much till later today,so I missed the first offer for this. Now I did the 2nd one, but it didn't credit at 10 central (11 eastern), so if does happen to credit the next hour - I totally miss out on this contest. Bummer.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Well, wasn't able to be on much till later today,so I missed the first offer for this. Now I did the 2nd one, but it didn't credit at 10 central (11 eastern), so if does happen to credit the next hour - I totally miss out on this contest. Bummer.
    Me too! But there will be another contest! Seems like Tricia always has something up her sleeve. I didn't clear my cookies before doing the last offer which is why I think it did not credit. I was in a hurry and had to be somewhere, so I also did it REALLY fast instead of taking my time. Lesson learned....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I did both and neither credited. It's a perfect example of how sometimes credits work so well for others yet some don't get credit.

I'm looking forward to next time.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was too late to get the first one but I did the second one and no credit either.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards