Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank You!!!

Tricia, just wanted to chime in and say you are welcome. You do so much for all of us that we just wanted to give something back to you. Now I need to go watch the video.
    Sunshine Rewards

What a nice thing for those Flash Chatters to do! Enjoy your birthday (and all those yummy treats!!!)
    Sunshine Rewards

First....you are thanking us?????(and you are SO very welcome), but we should be thanking you WAY more than we do. You have made it possible for some of us to take vacations that we couldn't have if it wasn't for you....I, and the rest of us, are SOOO very appreciative of all of your hard work and committment to us.

Second....your hair is adorable!

Third...Enjoy the yummies!

Fourth....you have a WHOLE bunch of wonderful people here on SR. I haven't met any of them yet, but just by some pm's, texts, many letter/packages....I know there are people here that lift me up and laugh with me when needed. And YOU have brought us together! WAY TO GO!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

You're welcome. Hope you have a wonderful birthday I have to wait to see the video until I get home, but I'm glad you liked your treats. You deserve it!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

What a thoughtful and kind gift-you SO deserve it! Thank you to those who coordinated. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tricia! Love ya!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Your welcome!! Like the others have said, it's really nothing compared to what you have done for us. Mainly by creating SR, you have started a whole new little family.

Happy Birthday!!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

[QUOTE=Magical JenK;142949]You're welcome Tricia! Think of it as our $0.05 Happy Birthday Click to you!

LOL!!!! I love that!

Very nice of the flash chatters! I'd like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope whatever's been troubling you goes away soon! I love this place and all of you make my life more enjoyable, even if it's sometimes just as small as a quick smile or a good laugh. Of course, the money doesn't hurt...but I think I'd still hang out around here without it (but don't go getting any crazy ideas now Tricia, lol!)
    Sunshine Rewards

That was so sweet of them today! Your treats look delicious!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Tricia, you are so very welcome!! You do so much for you...hope you have a "sweet" day tomorrow. Although with so much chocolate in the house now - how can you not???
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't even put into words how thankful I am to those of you who orchestrated the suprise birthday gift that I received today. I did make a little video as soon as I opened the box in hopes that it would convey more than what text on a page could.

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...u-from-tricia/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I said it in the video, but I want to reiterate that you all have really impacted me. It's easy to get caught up in the "business" end of SR and get bogged down by the day to day tasks of offers, credits, and coupons. But the real heart of SR is in the people. Every person who contributes to our community with their stories, advice, pictures, freebies, etc. You all are what make me love what we have here. And SunshineGuy is going to love you all when he gets his hands on the chocolate chip cookies tonight. LOL!!!
    I like how you referred to DH as Sunshineguy.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.