Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Happy Birthday, Tricia!!!

3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is… who would have thunk that there was someone else out there who loved ABBA's Dancing Queen besides this one??!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!

One thing, of many, that I appreciate about you is how you created a fun and friendly place where I've made so many friends. I truly value the forum friendships more than the money I earn. That being said, something I wouldn't have known without you is all the great "unknown" merchants that are out there. I love the product reviews and the unique merchandise that I never would have found in regular stores. Plus it all earns me % back, while saving the time, gas, and stress of going to the mall. Thank you for all that you do. Have a wonderful day!
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Happy birthday tricia!!!! What I appreciate you is all the hard work you put in here!!! you make this a great place and make us all feel like family

Happy Birthday Tricia

What I appreciate Tricia for is the way she cares about people and for all the little and big things she does to make Sunshine Rewards such wonderful rewards site.
    Thank you, Tricia and Sunshine Family You truly are the best !
    ~Dovie~
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia!

I really appreciate how you are so quick to respond to questions and the fact that you are honest with everyone. This is a great site and it is obvious how hard you work to make it great!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday, Tricia!

I remember when Tricia started posting on the DIS's Rewards Board even before she started SR. She was always looking for contests and such for HMC. I thought HMC was a great site, and then came along SR.

Thanks for everything you do, Tricia! You are truly appreciated and loved! Keep up the good work!
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Default Happy Birthday Tricia

I really appreciate how you look out for our best interest. Always looking for new ways to help us make money.

Angela

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

What I appreciate Tricia for is opening this wonderful forum!! It has brought me some amazing friends who I would have never met otherwise!

Happy Birthday..., , and all year long!
    Sunshine Rewards

1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…How she embraced me as a new member while patiently answering my many questions. When she seen that I was trying to make SM within my first month here and was falling short. She waved her magic wand and helped it happen(thank you again for caring).
    2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …That she has given me the opportunity to make the SM bracelets. I dearly love creating things with new programs and Tricia give me the chance to do just that. I can't wait until 2009 to start the new ones!!!!!! I hope you know just what that meant to me and to a special family
    3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…First and foremost-doing rewards sites. But the biggest thing I would have learned is that there are DEFINITELY caring, sincere ppl on the net who aren't here to take advantage of someone. Tricia runs her site as tho everyone is a dearly cherished friend and not as a business and business only site.

Have a day!!

Happy Birthday Tricia

What I appreciate Tricia for is … the nice little surprises you get in the mail Like our little keyboard cleaner.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo