Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

Happy Birthday Tricia!

Wishing you many more to come. What she has done is to make sure that all new people get answers to very easy questions and hard ones. It was so hard to learn how to make SR work the best and she has always taken the time to answer each question, no matter how many times it gets asked.

I guess it is her dedication!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!!!

2. What I appreciate Tricia for is all of the hard work and dedication she has put in to SR, not only as a site, but as a community!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Tricia!

My favorite memories of Tricia are all the witty little comments about Cindy that she has shared in her postings

Seriously though, it's clear from all that Tricia has shared with us that she is a wonderful daughter, mother, wife, and business owner!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

What I appreciate about Tricia is that she always goes to bat for us and treats her members like family, not some random customer with a number.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I truly appreciate Tricia for creating such a wonderful program. Although, the rewards are great the friendships I've made in the forum are simple PRICELESS! This is truly a place of sunshine!

May the God Lord continue to bless and keep you is my prayer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRICIA!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday to Tricia!

Gosh, where to begin! I just appreciate Tricia's enthusiasm, her integrity, her GIVINGNESS, and her ability to make this site really fun. I love it. Thank you so much Tricia for helping us make Disney vacations more affordable- you're da' bomb. Have a fantastic day!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Happy Birthday Tricia!!

I appreciate Tricia for all the hard work, dedication, and honesty she has given to us. My life has changed in many ways as a result of sunshine rewards. You are an inspiration to me more than you know. Because of your site, I have been able to sign my children up for more activities, have a more relaxed budget on vacation, and (because of the SR cruise) have a special vacation with my husband!

Personally, you have inspired me to start my own website, which has been a long time dream for me. Without your influence, I probably never would have began the process.

With all the opportunities you present to us, such as SR, Chatty Women, and SNTK, you have given us all wonderful ways to express ourselves, and earn money! In these difficult economic times, I love knowing that there is a family out there that truly cares about my life, and I know that I can always come here and tell it like it is.

Have a wonderful birthday, Tricia. You deserve nothing but the best!

Hugs and Kisses,
    Kristen
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

put me down for #3

never knew about reward sites before this one, it's a painless way for me to earn extra dough for disney vacations

happy birthday tricia - u r good a good peep
    Sunshine Rewards

What I appreciate about Tricia is how much we really all mean to her. I remember the day that I was having some personal issues, and I received a PM asking if she could call me, I said yes, and was really shocked to learn that she really does appreciate us all around here as individuals. I talked with her that night for a while, and she had me laughing, and I remember when I hung up, my nosey DH asked me who I was talking to, and when I told him, it was her, he laughed at me, and said you sounded like you were talking to an old friend. I kept that thought in my head, that it really did feel that way. Thanks for always making us all feel comfortable around here and allowing us all to be ourselves.

Tricia, I hope you have the happiest birthday ever!!!!

What I appreciate Tricia for is all that you do to make sure that all of your Sunshiners are taken care of. The "Human" touch that you put on the Sunshine Rewards site and being available to answer all our "dumb" questions, and never appearing to be exhausted by us all. We love you for it!!!!