Actually its norway with the cold buffet more so than biergarten. I think the only cold stuff there is the potato salad. Anyways. I saw both the Hallowishes and the Parade. I went to the last parade and we stood near LTT and we had a great spot in the front. The pooh characters rotate by the ride and they are all in costume (2 at a time are out). Then Minnie and Mickey are in their houses. Oh you have to watch the villians show and do the meet and greet with them. They do it for maybe 20 minutes after. We watched the last one of the night and I think we made it to almost all of the villians before they went in. It was kind of a neat thing since they aren't always out and about.

Also over by the Tiki Room they have an indoor area that use to be a restaurant I think that they put the jungle book and tarzan people in along with a candy line. Just kind of be on the look out earlier in the week or day when you are there because those party hours fly by so fast when you are trying to hit up everything.