Thread: Sunshine Big Board Question

Question Sunshine Big Board Question

If a shopping credit should post prior to May 30 or 31 doesn't show before the end of the month...when it posts...will it go towards the next month's tally for the Big Board? Wasn't sure how that worked when it was towards the end of the month.

I am really close to staying in the top ten but have SEVERAL big shopping credits that should post time wise prior to the end of May. Just trying to determine if I have chance.

Thanks in advance for any help on this....
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    If a shopping credit should post prior to May 30 or 31 doesn't show before the end of the month...when it posts...will it go towards the next month's tally for the Big Board? Wasn't sure how that worked when it was towards the end of the month.

I am really close to staying in the top ten but have SEVERAL big shopping credits that should post time wise prior to the end of May. Just trying to determine if I have chance.

Thanks in advance for any help on this....
    Your shopping credits will count in the month they actually post (not credit holds but actually credit). So if they don't show up by the 31st, you are right -- they will wait until June.

I hope they come through for ya!!

I can't answer your question specifically....but I do know that Tricia does everything she can to push those credits so they come through before the end of the month.

Good luck staying on the Big Board.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Big Board...thanks!

Thanks for the help!! Here's hoping!!!
    Sunshine Rewards