Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Movies - Your choice?

I would have to say that my all time favorite is the Original Parent Trap. I loved Hayley Mills as a child, used to watch Parent Trap, Parent Trap 2 and Summer Magic all the time growing up.

My least favorite (please no flames) is Lilo & Stitch. I can't stand the whole theme, a little girl getting take away from her family who has no manners, has no respect for authority and talks back. What are we teaching our children??? Sorry...

Fave Disney movie would definitely have to be Jungle Book. When I was little (a looong time ago) The Jungle Book came every May to our drive-in theatre. (See, I told you it was a long time ago). My dad would take me to see it every year. The year the drive-in close down, The Jungle Book came as usual but it stormed all week. The last day it was playing, my dad took me to see it in the rain. We taped up garbage bags over the window so the rain wouldn't leak in around the speaker.

Don't really know if I'd say this is my 2nd fave but POC has lots of eye candy in it.

Ok after much thought my Fave Disney movie is Mary Poppins with Cinderella as very close second. I still remember seeing Mary Poppins in the theator with my sister and just want to be her after the movie.

Least fave is Home on the Range
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Its hard to pick just one favorite, but I guess it would the The Aristocats for animated. Also for a nonanimated The Moonspinners with Haley Mills, if you haven't seen this one I would recommend it.

Least favorite.....The Three Cabelleros, not that its bad, just not one of my favorites.

This is a really hard question for me. I love almost all of the Disney Movies, and I go into kicks where I really love one for a while and forget about the other
    My favorites are probably Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan. I just love the pure fantasy of the movies. Toy Story comes in a close second. My least favorite is hard. I cannot think of one disney movie that I hated. I didn't particularly care for the Three Caballaros, I guess if I had to pick one. Wall e Doesn't look that great.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm, hard to say but I think I got two movies for first place. "The Jungle Book" and "The Lion King". I really can't decide which one I like more.
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. - Alice Walker

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Hmmm...hard question....there are so many newer ones I haven't seen....but I have to say I thought Chicken Little was cute...maybe because he looks like my nephew...

For my faves....I loved Pollyanna & Parent Trap (always wanted to be a twin) & of course Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Lady & the Tramp, Fox & the Hound,.....well a lot....

As a kid, I hated Fantasia...I think the brooms scared me & I haven't seen it since.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

It too hard to pick one favorite. I like The Lion King and The Little Mermaid. Many others are very close to my for different reasons.

I would have to say Alice in Wonderland is my least favorite.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

As a kid, Parent Trap (the original). As a mom, Aristocats and Winnie the Pooh bring back a lot of memories of having a small one, being pg and laying down to "watch" movies with her. Took probably 20 times before I saw all of Aristocats. These days, Pirates of the Carribean. Love Jack Sparrow.